whats everyone think of my grill chooses

JRLott

Reaction score
I'm assuming you meant choices? If so, I like the first pic, but I'm not much into all the PTM, headlight, grill changes for purely cosmetic reasons. Just me. They look great...just not my thing. Headlights for better seeing things in the dark with an increase in cosmetic desirability...definitely. I do like the dark headlights on the dark trucks. They look good.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
I vote on the 1st pic. I just did mine the same way. Now I just need to pull my headlights apart and paint the insides black to break up the rest of the chrome. Did you have your headlights done, Or are those the 1's you can guy that are already done? If you bought them how are they? You should swap out your 4wd front Valence for a 2wd valence. I think it makes the trucks look a lot better, but that's just my opinion of course. I have the 2wd valence on mine in the pics so you can see the difference. Here is a before and after on my truck!

E0E5A8CC-E367-42AB-8FA8-7C0BF32D4F60.jpg

Charles

stevens6.7

Reaction score
I was never a fan of the stock grille but if I had to pick I'd say the 1st setup. I've got the same color truck and PTM grille surround with a black billet T-Rex setup.

On another note what size tires are you running and do you have any lift?

Deep_6

Reaction score
I vote on the 1st pic. I just did mine the same way. Now I just need to pull my headlights apart and paint the insides black to break up the rest of the chrome. Did you have your headlights done, Or are those the 1's you can guy that are already done? If you bought them how are they? You should swap out your 4wd front Valence for a 2wd valence. I think it makes the trucks look a lot better, but that's just my opinion of course. I have the 2wd valence on mine in the pics so you can see the difference. Here is a before and after on my truck!

Charles

Charles what offset and wheel size are your Fuels? Lift?

mattmal9

Reaction score
guys i cant make up my mind i which way i like my grill lol Sorry the pics are so big

What did you guys use to make the inside of the grille black? Also isn't Ford making that grille for the new '15 and up XL or XLT truck?

Latest posts

Members online