whats next for performance

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
will have about 3k to spend and I want a little more power ! looking at a 15 pump and maybe the turbo piping or intercooler ! what makes more of a difference ? I wont need the dual fuelers I don't think ! maybe even a streetmax and 15 pump what do u guys think

Notneb

Reaction score
Piping is insurance, gets rid of the crappy factory plastic, and depending on your build, they can drop egts "claimed". I put mine on before towing from Seattle to Tucson just for piece of mind.

Jomax

Reaction score
Are we talking about the charge pipe? Or the plastic top piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jomax

Reaction score
What does a streetmax R and 15pump put down?

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
I'm talking about the whole new turbo piping !! Yeah sounds like the turbo and pump will make the biggest difference

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Thought it would push more, being ******* is pushing that with a stock 15 turbo

600 is starting to run out of fuel. If equal levels of boost could be had with the modded turbo with lower back pressure, there might be small gains to be had - however fuel is still the main limit. Dual pumps would really wake it up.

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
I thought duel fuel was to much for a streetmax? I know you can run duel on a stock truck but I'm looking at it money wise, just not worth the money. I'm in this boat right now. Streetmax and what for fuel?? I was told the 15 pump will max out a streetmax to.

Side note I see empire has a modded cp4 and exergy is coming out with some to.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I thought duel fuel was to much for a streetmax? I know you can run duel on a stock truck but I'm looking at it money wise, just not worth the money. I'm in this boat right now. Streetmax and what for fuel?? I was told the 15 pump will max out a streetmax to.

Side note I see empire has a modded cp4 and exergy is coming out with some to.

You wouldn't be able to use it all, would need to be turned down. It could be dialed in nicely, though, with room to expand in the future.

My truck will get duals right off the bat. Easier install, more potential. It's much easier to keep fueling down in a tune the make more pump appear in the future.

Raptorgabe

Reaction score
So with the street max r and 15 pump will it mess up the internals or tranny ! Don't even want to mess with all that

*BigBlack*

Reaction score
You will be fine with tuning. I would talk to Morgan from Midwest Diesel. He can hook you up with a StreetmaxR and his modified 15 pump. It is suppose to be good for 650hp.

Latest posts

Members online