Whats she worth?

Snow White

Reaction score
On a serious note I bought erics truck for 7500 more than the bank would loan and I know alot of people in my line of work that feel the same as I do , and just want a nice truck that has been tastefully modded and wellkept and are willing too pay for it . I would love too buy a stock truck and do everything my self but I dont have the time working 100+ hours a week. You would belive the over priced buckets of s$$$ they sale in every oilfield town ive worked in . Throw a procomp lift and discount tire rims and they get 10grand over blue book for it . Its all about your target buyers and the market you try too sell it in. If you parked it in a gas station parking lot in any town ive worked in for a week there would be 300 oil field workers see it everyday that make too much money and nothing better too spend it on I guarantee it would sell for a reasonable mark up

WHY NOT

Reaction score
With the low miles on it and the quality parts I would say 50-53K anymore than that and I would Imagine someone would just go buy a new truck even though it would be stock.

highdrum

Reaction score
On a serious note I bought erics truck for 7500 more than the bank would loan and I know alot of people in my line of work that feel the same as I do , and just want a nice truck that has been tastefully modded and wellkept and are willing too pay for it . I would love too buy a stock truck and do everything my self but I dont have the time working 100+ hours a week. You would belive the over priced buckets of s$$$ they sale in every oilfield town ive worked in . Throw a procomp lift and discount tire rims and they get 10grand over blue book for it . Its all about your target buyers and the market you try too sell it in. If you parked it in a gas station parking lot in any town ive worked in for a week there would be 300 oil field workers see it everyday that make too much money and nothing better too spend it on I guarantee it would sell for a reasonable mark up

By line of work and "South Texas" location, I am thinking your probably working oil & gas in the Eagleford? I have been working in the Bakken for about 9 years, I know exactly what you be talkin bout.

Latest posts

Members online