Wheel spacers

alfonso

Reaction score
Any one know how big of a spacer you can put on the 09 6.4 original lugs?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

dustinz85

Reaction score
I have 2 inch on mine so I didn't have to cut the studs.. they have I little past flush .. idk if that helps you. How big are you.looking to go? I haven't seen anything bigger than 2 inch

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

alfonso

Reaction score
I was going 2 do 37"s on an 8" but wanted 2 use same stock 20" wheels figured if I did a 2" spacer it wouldn't rub on my radius arms

dustinz85

Reaction score
You should be good I have 34x13 on a stock offset wheel and I clear my leaf packs with a 2 inch spacer

lariat06

Reaction score
anyone have pics of trucks with spacers and stock wheels? I have a 06 with the stock 18's and i am wanting them to sit flush.

Jayz

Reaction score
I was going 2 do 37"s on an 8" but wanted 2 use same stock 20" wheels figured if I did a 2" spacer it wouldn't rub on my radius arms

Don't think u can run a spacer on stock wheels. Stock wheels are hub centric, hub bore centers up wheel....that's why stock lugs are flat with a washer. Spacers require acorn lug nuts, they get centered up with the lug nuts, now I dont know that the stock wheel would then be centered on the spacer?! Make sense? I'd love to do the same to mine for the same reason! But that was my thought!

dustinz85

Reaction score
Don't think u can run a spacer on stock wheels. Stock wheels are hub centric, hub bore centers up wheel....that's why stock lugs are flat with a washer. Spacers require acorn lug nuts, they get centered up with the lug nuts, now I dont know that the stock wheel would then be centered on the spacer?! Make sense? I'd love to do the same to mine for the same reason! But that was my thought!

Yeah your right. I forgot they are hub centric.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You have to get hubcentric spacers. Cary over on PSN has them. I think 2" spacers were $440 for all hubcentric and 2.5 were around 500 iirc. I want 2.5 to run stock 08 wheel on my 02.

Jayz

Reaction score
Yeah your right. I forgot they are hub centric.

It's crossed my mind more then once as I love my platinum wheels but hate that my 37s rub the radius arms. So I'm gonna take a spacer and weld it the axle where the stop dowel makes contact with the axle. Make sense? It'll just thick enough to keep the tires off the arms and not loose so much turning radius.

Jayz

Reaction score
You have to get hubcentric spacers. Cary over on PSN has them. I think 2" spacers were $440 for all hubcentric and 2.5 were around 500 iirc. I want 2.5 to run stock 08 wheel on my 02.

Holy moly, THANX MAN! I didn't know they sold HC wheel spacers!

alfonso

Reaction score

Thanks man ill check them out do u know if they have a website?

alfonso

Reaction score

Thanks! man happy I didn't order them yet hahaha

dsberman94

Reaction score
No he doesn't have a working website yet. Or at least last I checked. You have to contact him through the forum via pm. His forum name is OBSWIZ. Might even be on here but I haven't seen the name around so I'm not sure.

sootie

Reaction score
he`s on here with that screen name and he does have a website.

Latest posts

Members online