Where am I at?

05stroker350

Reaction score
Hi all,
First post here but just wanted some quick insight. Currently my truck has SCT X3 w/ Elite's tunes, Powermaxx, 4 inch turbo back into 7 inch single stack, Blue Spring, EGR delete, ARP studs, and a stock intake. My PHP FICM programmer will be here soon w/ an Atlas 80 tune. What kind of power do you think I am making w/ the FICM tune? I also want to do a water/meth kit as my truck runs a little hot and I want to bring my EGT's down for the summer as it is shaping up to be a hot one. With a 50/50 combination on the meth, what kind of power would I make with Snow's Stage 2 kit? Would really like to see 500.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Welcome to PSA! First off you might catch some flack from people around here with these kinds of questions (how much power am I making, what kind of times will i run, etc.) There is a thread here: http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12887 that many members with 6.0's have listed their mods and what kind of dyno and track numbers they have put down. I would say depending on your altitude and the conditions you shouldn't be too far off the 500 mark depending on the dyno, probably 430-470 area. If you want to 100% be in the 500 area throw a set of 155cc or 175cc injectors in and you will be there almost certainly.

Sounds like you have a pretty good list of mods so far, if you plan on staying around you will find tons of knowledge here. Just a heads up if you are wanting to ask a question try the search feature in the top right corner of the page and search what you are looking for an answer to... Beacause odds are it has already been asked multiple times. If you can't find it with a search then open up a new thread.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
you need injectors to get to 500, and probably a different turbo

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Latest posts

Members online