Where should I get my next tunes?

Racerorr

Reaction score
I currently am running a new set up on my truck and chomping at the bit to get new tunes.
Mods are
225/100 injectors
Stage 2 68 powermax
Innovative race tuned 58v Ficm
Intake/exhaust.

I have quick tricks looney tunes and I love them. I've ran Eric's tunes, mkms and one gear head tune. I liked them all just wondering if there is anybody else I haven't tried that writes good solid tunes?

bretferd

Reaction score
I'd say go back to Eric since you are running his ficm tune. I haven't tried Eric but he will be the next tune I buy. I like my truck source diesel and gearhead tunes.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Im running the super panty dropper tune from Truck Source Diesel and I absolutely love it very good tune.

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

Racerorr

Reaction score
Alright. How does the truck source tunes shift? Only thing I didn't like about Eric's tunes is the way the trans shifts on the race tune.

Strokin89

Reaction score
I have a stick but I have heard a lot of good things about the shifting with this tune. I would recommend getting the early lock up with the tune

2005 F250 6.0 powerstroke, 6 speed manual, egr delete, arp head studs, new oil cooler, aftermarket coolant filter, custom intake, 4" down pipe into dual 6" stacks, 8" lift, TSD super panty dropper tune.

maps

Reaction score
Alright. How does the truck source tunes shift? Only thing I didn't like about Eric's tunes is the way the trans shifts on the race tune.

SPD tune on my truck shifts great. Shifts are firm but not harsh. You do have to give the tranny some time to go through it's learning curve before you push the skinny pedal to the floor.

Strokin89

Reaction score
Do you have the early lock up?

Reaction score
Another vote for the SPD. I've ran quick tricks, gearheads, and Eric, but the SPD was the best all around. Got it with early lock up, and been running it for almost 20k miles now - just turned 200k on the truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Latest posts