Where to add a fuel pressure sensor / CTS2 Readings

Kxc

Reaction score
Anyone install a sensor to monitor the fuel pressure between the secondary filter and the CP4? I have a spare temp and pressure sensor for my CTS2 and was looking to tee into the existing temp sensor/ pressure switch. I removed it and it has an odd flare seal at the bottom, was hoping it was pipe thread.

I was mainly looking to install the pressure sensor and maybe the temp sensor since I cannot seem to get the CTS2 to read fuel temp. Was also looking to monitor vane position but cannot find that either. Anyone have any luck bringing up these parameters?

Thanks

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
I'd be more concerned about oil pressure then fuel delivery pressure. They will probably eventually add the pid for fdp anyway.

Kxc

Reaction score
Yea I plan to add oil pressure as well. They can't add a pid for fuel pressure though because it is just a switch and not a sensor.

I was hoping maybe there's a vendor who makes an adapter or a new steel line that runs from the filter hose to the hp pump with some 1/8" pipe fittings .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08Monster

Reaction score
Anyone install a sensor to monitor the fuel pressure between the secondary filter and the CP4? I have a spare temp and pressure sensor for my CTS2 and was looking to tee into the existing temp sensor/ pressure switch. I removed it and it has an odd flare seal at the bottom, was hoping it was pipe thread.

I was mainly looking to install the pressure sensor and maybe the temp sensor since I cannot seem to get the CTS2 to read fuel temp. Was also looking to monitor vane position but cannot find that either. Anyone have any luck bringing up these parameters?

Thanks
Post a pic of the odd flare fitting. Is it JIC?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Kxc

Reaction score
Not looking to upgrade the fuel system just yet.

The seal is made at the bottom of the sensor which is male. Its a straight thread maybe 6mm with a bevel at the bottom similar to JIC or AN but much shorter. I tried to find a pic but no luck. If I have the sensor out again I'll post a pic.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Not looking to upgrade the fuel system just yet.

The seal is made at the bottom of the sensor which is male. Its a straight thread maybe 6mm with a bevel at the bottom similar to JIC or AN but much shorter. I tried to find a pic but no luck. If I have the sensor out again I'll post a pic.

is it o-ring sealed?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Kxc

Reaction score
No o ring. Seal is made at the bevel down at the bottom

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No o ring. Seal is made at the bevel down at the bottom