Where to buy deletes for my 6.7

MileHigh6.7

Reaction score
How's it going. New to the forum and just purchased my first diesel. 2012 f250 lariat! Looking to delete it but just curious to where everyone else is purchasing the tuner and exhaust from. Any suggestions?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
How's it going. New to the forum and just purchased my first diesel. 2012 f250 lariat! Looking to delete it but just curious to where everyone else is purchasing the tuner and exhaust from. Any suggestions?

send me a pm , maybe i can help you with your quest.

washingtonredneck

Reaction score
For all my deletes on my 6.4 I shopped around to find lowest prices. I bought parts between eBay, Rudy's, summit racing and diesel power products.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
For all my deletes on my 6.4 I shopped around to find lowest prices. I bought parts between eBay, Rudy's, summit racing and diesel power products.

good thing we arent talking 6.4's !! no limit will price match anybody and package any setup.

ftast350

Reaction score
Try getting ahold of anyone on a weekend or after hours when your in a bind and need ssomthing figured out! Good luck unless its Mike! Damn guy answers a sarcastic message on here at 12am mountain time! Just to make sure I am happy! Btw sorry for waking you up!

JRLott

Reaction score

Tha fv(&win store. Not answering this in case link is lookin to bust my b@11$ again.

That said...second post nails it in my humble opinion, assuming you are building an off-road vehicle.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
and so does no limit. thanks !
as they should! lol
Tha fv(&win store. Not answering this in case link is lookin to bust my b@11$ again.

That said...second post nails it in my humble opinion, assuming you are building an off-road vehicle.
lol.. its sll good! they'll get weeded out! especially if bigr is the first to post!

live life full throttle

Last edited:

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Would you of price matched a 3250 dd south bend clutch? $1164.00 free shipping from summit. $1800.00 any where else, glad I shopped around on that one.

Bought mine directly from south bend for 1200. The 1800 is an outdated price according to south bend. Plus when you order it from south bend you have two options.. 650hp or 750hp rated clutch both are the same price.

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

washingtonredneck

Reaction score
Bought mine directly from south bend for 1200. The 1800 is an outdated price according to south bend. Plus when you order it from south bend you have two options.. 650hp or 750hp rated clutch both are the same price.

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

Good to know, thank you. It still may be an outdated price. But what I'm getting at is if I would have stuck ordering from 1 person, I would have never known you could get the same part $700.00 cheaper. Enough said.

MileHigh6.7

Reaction score
Cool I'll shop around thanks for the feedback. Pm's to vendors have been sent. Fixing to give rudy's a call too.

Latest posts

Members online