Which CCV kit to get, MDP, Darkhorse or Elite Diesel?

brkncly

Reaction score
I have an '08 F-350 that I want to do a CCV mod. Been researching kits from MDP, Darkhorse and Elite Diesel. Which one would you recommend and why. What are the advantages and disadvantages between them? Looking for a clean install kit. Can't decide which kit to get, please help. Thank you!

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Elite's is the cleanest you are gonna find on the market. MPD kits are out on several trucks. Some with better luck than others for some reason. The dark horse kit isn't bad for the guys looking to keep it factory. Fwiw, I have an elite kit.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Atmosphere for me. The elite kit is basically a catch can itself. It just needs a vent off of it. Whether you go to atmosphere or exhaust is up to you. I'm personally not sold on the exhaust dump and I won't be doing it.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
MPD kit for me. Smaller and blingy. Elites is nice if you don't mind the factory oil fill. Bitch is bad but it is bulky. Some serious engineering in it though!
IMG_20130623_230013_378.jpg

brkncly

Reaction score
Why are some people having better luck than others with the MDP? Please explain why some are having trouble with the MDP CCV Kit? Thank you!

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i do like the elite one because of the baffle and the larger design for sure, the mpd one is nice for remote mounted compounds because its much smaller, some have had issues with the mpd one, some havent.

I just went the cheap route because thats how i roll

Latest posts

Members online