• white grille, white top , chrome grille, harley headlights

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • chrome grille, chrome bumper, white top, harley headlights

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Well certifit said they wouldn't have a paintable bumper instock for a week or 2. So I guess I'm going to do my idm, ball joints, tc, cooler, mirrors, and tint first. LOL it never ends!

BFD99

Reaction score
If you dump it the whole back end of your truck will be black from soot, i'd say run it on out the side with a nice tip, truck will be much cleaner from it.

David S.

Reaction score
roll pan ftw. would look so good on your truck!!

defientaly do a normal exhaust though. The soot sucks

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
you could dump it over the axle under the truck with a tip. pointing straight down.. a lot of people going to that... you know what i thought was cool-unbroken took a Y-pipe and went behind his roll pan, took dual turndowns and made it look kinda like a hot rod exhuast. really different adn cool

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
you could dump it over the axle under the truck with a tip. pointing straight down.. a lot of people going to that... you know what i thought was cool-unbroken took a Y-pipe and went behind his roll pan, took dual turndowns and made it look kinda like a hot rod exhuast. really different adn cool

True but it would be pointless for me to add a tip if I were to dump it. And his dual exhaust was cool, just looks expensive lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I hear ya. wouldn't have to add a tip, plus side is no soot on anything visible

---
- Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
had one too. will never happen again unless I have a strict competition truck..

---
- Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk while smacking cummings owners in the 6 whore

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
roll pan ftw. would look so good on your truck!!

defientaly do a normal exhaust though. The soot sucks

I also say roll pan. Not many people have it but I am also biased. A street truck looks best with a rollpan IMO

015-2.jpg

013-2.jpg

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
It is a fiberglass pan from Lund.

Right now there is no hitch on it. I'll probably work it so that the hitch comes out just below the pan. If the pan didn't have the drop in below the license plate... I think it would be fine. If you can find one with a bottom contour that doesn't dip down like mine I don't think you would have an issue.

I can let you know in a week or two how I work the hitch. It has to go back on to trailer my jetskis down to the Outerbanks.