which hpop

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'm just wondering what everyones opinion is, I'm upgrading my hpop but not sure which way to go. This would be for my 95 in my Sig with 238/100s, I sold my adrenaline without ever running it btw. I can get a pretty good deal on a used set of twin termys, or should i try the t500, or just wait for an srp1? Down the road I'll most likely step up my injectors an go with twin turbos, but I doubt I'll go any bigger than 300/200s, also I like to drive this truck as much as possible. It's not my only vehicle, but I don't want to turn it into an unreliable pos either. So with that being said, what's your opinion, all I ask is please don't turn this into a big-oil pi$$ing match

bigjake0524

Reaction score
If you dont have time to wait than the twin termys will be your best bet. I dont have any experience with the T500 so I cant say either way. I do know that the SRP1 will run 300/200's just fine. So it is your choice, not real sure when the SRP1's will be in production again. But they will get the job done.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I'm not in any super hurry, guess I should of added that. When I found the deal on the termys it seemed like a good idea until I started doing some research an reading on them. It seems like people either love them or hate them. That's what made me start this thread, honesty the srp1 is where im leaning towards but wanted others opinions

bigjake0524

Reaction score
I have never ran Terminators, I did run Stealth twins. They did great with 300/200 b-codes. They came off though because there was always oil in the valley. They always wept at the coupler. And finally got tired of always having oil under the truck at every stop.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I have never ran Terminators, I did run Stealth twins. They did great with 300/200 b-codes. They came off though because there was always oil in the valley. They always wept at the coupler. And finally got tired of always having oil under the truck at every stop.
That was 1 of my concerns, I hate leaks an running two pumps seems like adding 1 more potential leak area. I'm also worried about oil shearing as well with the twins

Reaction score
I would recommend anyone of terminator pumps. I'm running a T500 and love it. Also if interested look under the trucks forum and look at stroakorcoals thread. I know he has a set of twin termy's for sale.

davey99ps

Reaction score
I would recommend anyone of terminator pumps. I'm running a T500 and love it. Also if interested look under the trucks forum and look at stroakorcoals thread. I know he has a set of twin termy's for sale.

I have access to a set of termys if I decide to go that route, I'm just not sure if they're what I want

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I would go with the Termy Twins. You cant go wrong with Joeys customer service, even on second hand pumps, he will take care of you.

Big Bore

Reaction score
That was 1 of my concerns, I hate leaks an running two pumps seems like adding 1 more potential leak area. I'm also worried about oil shearing as well with the twins

Terminators can leak for sure, but as far as I know it's never been at the coupler, and I think Joey is getting a bead on the other areas with problems. And if they do leak he will fix them.

As far as sheer, any of the modified pumps that use stock pumps are going to have the same issue.

If you can get the Termies for a good deal then do it. You can always sell them.

smokedout250

Reaction score
There's alot to look at. You plan to go bigger what pumps will handle the biggest injector you want to run? Spr1 will runn 300s, t500 will not. I'm am by no way bias to either company I was waiting for the spr1 but couldn't wait so I went with the t500 and If I end up going bigger I'll just do twins! Remember the t500 is just a modded 17*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4cstr

Reaction score
I would agree with the statement that any twin pump setup is prone to leakage issues. I've heard of leaks from both camps. Its the nature of the beast with twins.

I have had a stealth twin pump setup on the truck, and now have the billet stage 1 single on the truck. I have no working experience with the Terminator setup...but have not really heard a lot of bad about them. Personally...I would much rather work with a single pump than a twin setup.

As for shear issues...as was also stated...you will get that with any modified pump.

bruce

Reaction score
when the new srp1 comes out it will be more expensive (1g iirc) but it supposedly will have a lifetime warranty and it will outflow the t-500 and adrenalin combined. it made 650ish hp with 300/200 at like 3000 psi with like 35% dc

davey99ps

Reaction score
How come you sold the Adrenaline without ever running it? Not trying to derail, just curious.

I got the adrenaline with my injectors for a really good deal. I would've ran it, but I have a 95 which has a different front cover from the 96 an newer motors, something about an anti-drain back valve. Basically from the people I talked to, said it would work, but my hpop resivoir could drain down over night. I figured I'd just put the right pump on and avoid any extra headaches

1badpsd

Reaction score
Srp 1and gets my vote it will actually support 325/200's I know cause that's what im running.I made the switch from terminator twins and couldn't be happier.

Latest posts

Members online