• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Which tranny is better?

big green stroker

Reaction score
Ive done some looking around and am considering getting on the list for a BTS tranny but also know that a John wood tranny is very good to but they are almost double the price, so id like to know what other people are running for tranny and how they like it and what kind of power they are pushing because im around the 500-550 range and have had my tranny rebuilt 4 times now and its an E4OD. So any input would greatly help. Also who's tunes you are running.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with either one IMO

I'd just go with who ever is closest

And I run gearhead tuning on my 7.3 and 6.4, can't beat them IMO

big green stroker

Reaction score
well Im wanting to max out at 700-750 hp range and have had trouble with trannys holding up and I know the tuning on my chip is messed up like with line pressures and stuff and I didnt know if that would be to much for a BTS E4OD or if I wouldnt be better running BTS 4R100 with a stand alone computer? Cause Id like to know the limit on his tranny and stuff and if an E4OD would hold up to tht much power, but thanks for the pointers I've never heard any bad about gearhead so ill prolly end up going with them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.