which tranny?

justintimemoto

Reaction score
Tranny is going out and now im trying to decide what one to buy. I like Nadp but how hard are they to get across the border through customs? The other two brands in mind are twisted diesel or bts? Any help would be great.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
My truck is a stick, but I've drove alot of built autos and I've always liked suncoasts. I don't think that any of them are bad though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chappy

Reaction score
I tell ya I'm hard on trannies and with my setup a stocker doesn't even flinch with me.I did however explode a suncoast convertor with my stock tranny.At your power level it just doesn't seem like you need anything better really.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
ive heard good things about warren trans but i love my bts

dirtflinger arent you running warren diesels tranny?

I would steer you elsewhere. Im sure a site sponsor like Elite, RCD, MPD, Champion trans, etc., could get you taken care of with a great trans. Always better to buy proven and from a reputable shop with things like this these days.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Built with suncoast parts if I'm correct

Elite transmissions are most definitely not built with suncoast parts. Otherwise they would be suncoast transmissions.

If you have any questions about elite transmissions, feel free to ask me any questions.

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
warren tranny for me! great price and holding up great! not downing others as they are great as well but there arent anything wrong with the warren units either

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
Elite transmissions are most definitely not built with suncoast parts. Otherwise they would be suncoast transmissions.

If you have any questions about elite transmissions, feel free to ask me any questions.

Sorry. I don't know why I thought that. I was thinking you used to sell suncoast parts or something. So that's why I thought that. Sorry for the misinformation

jdgleason

Reaction score
Sorry. I don't know why I thought that. I was thinking you used to sell suncoast parts or something. So that's why I thought that. Sorry for the misinformation

No worries lol. Elite did sell suncoast parts in the past but have not used them for transmissions in a long time

Latest posts

Members online