While I'm Here....

CAT35niner

Reaction score
The best part u could put back in would be a upgrade but i was unable to find a upgrade kit for a 08 6spd. The second best would be to go thro Sunrise Ford on here and get a discount on all the OEM parts. Ive been getting all my parts from them and im on the opposite side of the country to them and my parts arrive within days which is amazing. I wouldnt go thro any other knock off company. Nothing better then OEM parts.

87jumpy

Reaction score
I'm lucky, my local dealer cuts me the same deal as Sunrise. Most parts I can get over night free of charge.

I just want my truck back! I pulled the clutch on June 18th, and have been driving my Chevy gas 6.0 work truck since. Im starting to have withdraws

tensixniner

Reaction score
Here's a pic of the factory push rod which shows where to lengthen. Make sure it's a good weld and that it's straight when your done.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. I've had a couple different push rods made, the first I cut and welded the second was made by a machine shop.
Somewhere I have a better pic that shows them all side by side but can't find it right now.

Making the push rod longer will give you a bit more travel out of the slave but it will also raise the pedal about an inch ... it'll take a bit to get use to it.

Just an FYI, Sachs is a ZF company and is OEM on our trucks.

In the last year I've bought ...
Two complete hyd. sets from Ford
3 Sachs + 1 Brute Force master cyl + 4 Sachs slaves from Rock Auto.

They are the same parts (even have the Ford logo) just cheaper and available individually.
Master is about $50
Slave = $40
Complete system from Ford is about $200

If you find out that Woodruff Diesel or anyone else has an upgrade kit, please post an update.

Attachments

• Clutch Master Push Rod.jpg
    Clutch Master Push Rod.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Clutch Hyd. Fittings 2.JPG
    Clutch Hyd. Fittings 2.JPG
    299.5 KB · Views: 37

87jumpy

Reaction score
Update:

I can't find an upgrade anywhere for the 08-10 trucks.

I ordered factory today, should be installed tomorrow.

Since i have new parts coming, I may tear into the old one and lengthen the pushrod

Latest posts

Members online