White truck/DP sticker

Dockboy

Reaction score

Hey Diane:D

Yeah, most of us got a good laugh out of that sticker.

Probably works about like the Banks sticker on my truck.

LOL

Charlie,

Jody and Diane have been invaluable to my efforts through the years!! Not only that, they are very close friends that both my wife and I consider family. It is an honor and my duty to help promote thier business in anyway I can.:poke:

Besides, if at some point I start using EFI Live, Jody will be an integral part of that tuning! :cool:

Charles

Reaction score
Hey Diane:D

Charlie,

Jody and Diane have been invaluable to my efforts through the years!! Not only that, they are very close friends that both my wife and I consider family. It is an honor and my duty to help promote thier business in anyway I can.:poke:

Besides, if at some point I start using EFI Live, Jody will be an integral part of that tuning! :cool:

Hey, I probably sell a few Banks powerpacks around here with my tailgate sticker too. I leave it on there to purposefully mislead people into biting off more than they can chew. And it's hilarious when they think I'm running a banks powerpack.

Now whether or not you realize it, that sticker on your truck works in exactly the same way. In fact, that sticker on your truck is way more awesome than a banks sticker on mine. Banks actually sells products that work on my truck, lol.

Greg.... it's funny. A smarty sticker on a 12v kind of funny.

Last edited:

Dockboy

Reaction score
2567302380033715158S600x600Q85.jpg

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I remember chiiling in the staging lanes with Chuck and Zane, admiring the idle quality of the CR under the hood of Greg's truck. Almost flawless in revolution ;)