Who has the best customer service when it comes to tuning?

jamesc7.3

Reaction score
Got a ts6 with custom tunes back in September and I'm really not happy with it, tried to contact several times to no avail, who would you recommend for good tunes and good service??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

cbf9703

Reaction score
I've been running Swamps tunes for years and never had an issue getting revisions and tweaks, especially with the pedal feel and trans shifting strategy. I've had friends happy with their Tony Wildman tunes and I know there are plenty of other reputable tuners out there.... all depends on your preferences.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I will say PHP and DP are both great. I have had good conversations and will always call back. GH not so much.

gnxtc2

Reaction score
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Probably the best customer service is from DP Tuner.

IMHO: there is no such thing as custom tunes unless you're live tuned. Every tune sent via email is canned. You can have revisions made but the revision is a crap shot. Every truck is different.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Probably the best customer service is from DP Tuner.

IMHO: there is no such thing as custom tunes unless you're live tuned. Every tune sent via email is canned. You can have revisions made but the revision is a crap shot. Every truck is different.

Billy T.
[email protected]

I love my DP tunes. I know some people hate them. But I've had nothing but good luck with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online