Who has the best price for Misi Intercooler?

TRUBBS

Reaction score
So had a little run in with a buck deer heading fishing the other morning, long story short need some new front end things, looking for who has the best price on a Mishimoto 6.4 Intercooler, had a couple shops quote at $1062.00 shipped, anyone do better or is that the lowest price dealers can offer?

Wouldn't be opposed to a good used Misi or NoLimit one either if someone has one floating around.

You can either post/pm or text me if you want.
Thanks, Trevor
(801)866-9947

TRUBBS

Reaction score
Just noticed I fat fingered this into the 6.0 section, mods please move this to the 6.4 section

Mishimoto

Reaction score
So had a little run in with a buck deer heading fishing the other morning, long story short need some new front end things, looking for who has the best price on a Mishimoto 6.4 Intercooler, had a couple shops quote at $1062.00 shipped, anyone do better or is that the lowest price dealers can offer?

Wouldn't be opposed to a good used Misi or NoLimit one either if someone has one floating around.

Thanks, Trevor
(801)866-9947

Sorry to hear about the damage Trevor. Thanks for considering our cooler for your truck! Let me know if you have any issues locating one from a vendor.

-John

Reaction score

Thanks, Trevor
(801)866-9947

I can get you a great price. PM me or shoot me a email [email protected]

Latest posts

Members online