Who is running a Turbonetics T4 Mount Kit?

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
I have it with the 72mm turbo and it love it. On my truck the downpipe hit the firewall but a few whacks with a hammer and it fit. I plan on loosening the motor mounts and trying to shift the engine forward as much as it will go when I do the clutch. Using the turbonetics turbo is not for people looking for a quiet turbo

Get that clutch in and put it to work!

Dzlsmok

Reaction score
If I did that id have -150 deg egts at idle and 400-450cruising on the highway. Is this what you were seeing? Cuz thats what 450deg would mean to me on both ends. :shrug:

That was at WOT in 5th gear, sorry for the confusion. It was also at 5200 ft of elevation.

Mike: Any under hood pics would be cool.

Homesteader

Reaction score
i-bChXFPq-L.jpg

Mine went in on a SD....like a factory part. I've told folks that this kit is probably the most complete, professional, and comprehensive hipo aftermarket "kit" I've seen for any vehicle....kudos to whoever nugged out the design.

I like Jake/Irate Diesel's oil return better though...that's about the only way I can think to make the TN kit better. Use a Irate valley oil return. :pint:

What does the Irate oil return have that is better then the TN kit?

Reaction score
this kit returns to the stock location at the back of the motor..Jake uses the fuel pump plug in the valley...by doing this you get a better flow and there is no pesky oring to leak...unless your Joe..his orings never leak :poke: ...
my Beans billet plenums just got here... i hope to see how it fits this weekend...

dbunyip

Reaction score
Well don't I feel dumb, I didn't even think to check if it had one in it.

Anyone have some pics of irates oil return setup? I have an oil leak but im pretty sure its the feed line on mine but if there is a better setup I'm interested.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
this kit returns to the stock location at the back of the motor..Jake uses the fuel pump plug in the valley...by doing this you get a better flow and there is no pesky oring to leak...unless your Joe..his orings never leak :poke: ...
my Beans billet plenums just got here... i hope to see how it fits this weekend...

Yawn... I'll let you know when my Intake plenum O-rings start leaking... It will be sometime after your RTV stuck plenums have to come off for the third time.

Well don't I feel dumb, I didn't even think to check if it had one in it.

Anyone have some pics of irates oil return setup? I have an oil leak but im pretty sure its the feed line on mine but if there is a better setup I'm interested.

Its nothing special, just remove the freeze plug in the valley for the old mechanical port and dump your drain there. I simply made a stand pipe that bolts to the old fuel pump holes and away you go.

Latest posts

Members online