whos done their own bedliner? what you use and how did you do it?

smokin99stroke

Reaction score
I used raptor liner on my last truck. Spend hours prepping and make sure you get every inch really good. Mine held up great and looked great. good price too

Jhaddox

Reaction score
We did a whole Jeep in Raptor liner...Sand the whole thing down and you buy a cheap 10 dollar gun with the bottles, you can get black or mix in any color you want...attach it to air and spray away...it works great and looked/felt exactly like the linex in my bed

BigAlsPSD

Reaction score
I actually want to do the floor of my boat in DIY liner... So, who makes the SOFTEST DIY liner?

I actually did my Dad's bass boat using a product called Tuff Coat from BassPro, Surprisingly soft, could even be barefoot and not worry about heat or hardness. But I bought 3 gallons of it in the outlet store for like $25 a gal, not sure how much it is in the store.

casexx

Reaction score
Rolled the entire inside of a jeep TJ with the rustolem bed liner stuff, but we sanded the hell out of it and removed the cage. as well as washing it out and drying it. then used about 3/4 of the gallon just to do the interior. so far it's held up well, but it doesn't have a lot of grit to it. it's real smooth compare to other liners.

rat49f6

Reaction score
Raptor liner is diy and they make a tintable one...just add ur stock paint color to it

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

07_powerstroke

Reaction score
I'm not pleased with the long term durability of al's one year is all its good for IMO I can't believe rocks from my tires chips/tears it. I'm trying tintable raptor liner this spring.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.