Who's got the best price on tuners?

Sins4u33

Reaction score
Since my last thread was deleted when i went out of town. Just looking around to see what kinda deals or if anyone running any specials on the H&S race tuners. Spoke to a few company's and some people about deals on these units.

Thanks,
Ben Y

NCPowerStroke

Reaction score
holy crap man. the reason it was deleted is because you keeping posting the same thread! either cough up the cash or buy used

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
holy crap man. the reason it was deleted is because you keeping posting the same thread! either cough up the cash or buy used

yeah i dont think hes ready to pay when his turbo lets go or the motor pops,so he may be better off with no tuner at all.

Sins4u33

Reaction score

lol its a forum...i believe we can say what we want on here right? and i posted it once get your facts straight

Sins4u33

Reaction score
yeah i dont think hes ready to pay when his turbo lets go or the motor pops,so he may be better off with no tuner at all.

oh ill pay, i had a 6.0 before this with all the bells and whistles, i couldn't tell u how many times i blew head gaskets on my last truck, i had bought a brand new set of heads it got so bad at one point. i also had a race car i drag raced every weekend...its just the principle...something that costs xxx$ being marked up XXX$

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
oh ill pay, i had a 6.0 before this with all the bells and whistles, i couldn't tell u how many times i blew head gaskets on my last truck, i had bought a brand new set of heads it got so bad at one point. i also had a race car i drag raced every weekend...its just the principle...something that costs xxx$ being marked up XXX$

its called supply and demand. unfortunatey you dont know what it costs. the boogeyman didnt magically make up the price. how much do you think the unlock costs ? you should buy a street tuner, if you can find one and get it unlocked, thats prolly your best bet.

Sins4u33

Reaction score
that's where your wrong, i do know what the units were selling for before the EPA brought down the ban hammer. i'm merely looking for a deal, i don't want to argue over the fact i'm looking for the best price or a holiday special or discount or used special or trade in special whatever you want to call it. I am a business man, if i have something in stock and i know i can make money on it but move what i have in stock quickly, then why not. Money is money. Stuff is always marked up. If it wasn't no one would be in business. You think that ipad costs 500$ You think that tempurpedic mattress costs $5,000? Its all marked up and unfortunately because of the economy stuff has to be marked up higher to keep doors open.

And i appreciate the offer you sent me on that H&S unit, your one of the few on this forum that makes a difference and actually tries to help members on here.

04stroker

Reaction score
its called supply and demand. unfortunatey you dont know what it costs. the boogeyman didnt magically make up the price. how much do you think the unlock costs ? you should buy a street tuner, if you can find one and get it unlocked, thats prolly your best bet.

Exactly! There really isn't much more of a markup than there has ever been either. It's just not cheap to do.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that's where your wrong, i do know what the units were selling for before the EPA brought down the ban hammer. i'm merely looking for a deal, i don't want to argue over the fact i'm looking for the best price or a holiday special or discount or used special or trade in special whatever you want to call it. I am a business man, if i have something in stock and i know i can make money on it but move what i have in stock quickly, then why not. Money is money. Stuff is always marked up. If it wasn't no one would be in business. You think that ipad costs 500$ You think that tempurpedic mattress costs $5,000? Its all marked up and unfortunately because of the economy stuff has to be marked up higher to keep doors open.

And i appreciate the offer you sent me on that H&S unit, your one of the few on this forum that makes a difference and actually tries to help members on here.

no prob, but what your not seeing is that WE are paying way more on these units. i aint making very much on them at all. the price difference is insane, but remember, they are illegal so the person letting them go is taking a huge risk. with that comes price.

Binder man

Reaction score
Markup on most items in general is very low. You can't make a solid business just selling parts unless you are selling hundreds of items a day.

POWER-STRUCK

Reaction score
supply on these tuners has dried up and I do not expect H&S to have a solution anywhere in the foreseeable future.
if someone shot you a good price then you should probably buy it! the demand for these tuners is going to increase since they are no longer being made. I expect to see the prices to go up from here. also used units will be hard to find soon also, I believe that as soon as we vendors run out of inventory that you will be seeing us buying all used units and refurbishing them to retail!
I am not Nostradamus and cannot predict the future but this is my honest opinion and speculative view on what I think will happen.
Now is the time to buy before we vendors get wise and raise the prices! the warehouses that supply this product currently have 0 in stock and will not be getting any more.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.