Who's retails best aftermarket radiator

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Like these guys said, alradco or mishimoto. As far as I know the mishimoto ones are finally back in stock also. Not sure if the alradcos are. The mishi ones also carry a lifetime warranty. Quite a few of my 6.4 buddies run them and have no complaints.

dfauerbach

Reaction score
Been hearing about a bad batch of mishimoto's I would steer clear of them right now. There is a guy on powerstroke.org that is on his 3rd one. And a couple other posts about others leaking I believe

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
we just put in a 2nd mishimoto radiator in a customers truck 2 weeks ago...and stopped by the shop yesterday with leaks again. Coming back to the shop tomorrow to tear the truck down a little bit see if we can see where the leak is from. All the hoses and plugs were dry all the way around on both radiators.

Last one was leaking on the passenger side, this one is leaking on the driver side.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
we just put in a 2nd mishimoto radiator in a customers truck 2 weeks ago...and stopped by the shop yesterday with leaks again. Coming back to the shop tomorrow to tear the truck down a little bit see if we can see where the leak is from. All the hoses and plugs were dry all the way around on both radiators.

Last one was leaking on the passenger side, this one is leaking on the driver side.

They shouldn't have let you touch the tools again...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

So your not even sure the radiator was the leak to begin with ?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

alradco

Reaction score
We don't have any in stock. Hoping to be caught up on all the orders by late next month and build up inventory for next day shipments. Thanks.

Peter

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
So your not even sure the radiator was the leak to begin with ?

I am positive the first replacement was leaking, the second one I didn't have much time to get into it and look.

the first mishimoto we put in leaked, hallway up on the passenger side the fins were wet, and the tubes were leaking.

the replacement the sent that we put in 2 weeks ago was fine for a week, now it drips pretty good on the driver side rear corner. Every hose I looked at, on the radiator, coolant bottle, all the hoses, everything was dry. About 4" up from the back corner on the driver side is where the coolant starts dripping from.

Truck will be dropped off tomorrow so I can have the guys look further into it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I am positive the first replacement was leaking, the second one I didn't have much time to get into it and look.

the first mishimoto we put in leaked, hallway up on the passenger side the fins were wet, and the tubes were leaking.

the replacement the sent that we put in 2 weeks ago was fine for a week, now it drips pretty good on the driver side rear corner. Every hose I looked at, on the radiator, coolant bottle, all the hoses, everything was dry. About 4" up from the back corner on the driver side is where the coolant starts dripping from.

Truck will be dropped off tomorrow so I can have the guys look further into it.

10-4 gotcha.

Latest posts

Members online