whos running headers

NRHX2009

Reaction score
Carson Told me they have been modified with some more gussets. On my puller, I cracked mine a few times were they merged into 1. But that set was from 4 years ago.

Reaction score
Have the designs been updated with new gussets and such that they would hold up better to cracking now? Im looking to run headers on a daily driver that will see the drag strip and pulling track several times a year

ghohouston

Reaction score
Have the designs been updated with new gussets and such that they would hold up better to cracking now? Im looking to run headers on a daily driver that will see the drag strip and pulling track several times a year

My truck was a dd with them, over 60 miles a day, got on it hard daily for almost a year, and no problems

Reaction score
My truck was a dd with them, over 60 miles a day, got on it hard daily for almost a year, and no problems

What kind of egts does it see? When i race or pull it sees 1600+ from my understanding thats what causes them to crack is the high heat warping and moving causing them to crack

ghohouston

Reaction score
What kind of egts does it see? When i race or pull it sees 1600+ from my understanding thats what causes them to crack is the high heat warping and moving causing them to crack

Mine were around that. It went to the dragstrip multiple times, and like I said always got hammered on, now, dentexpowerstroke is who bought mine, and still no cracks

dsberman94

Reaction score
sounds awesome on videos gotta be amazing in person. i was just watchin vids on youtube of imelmos truck. sounded awesome.

02BigD

Reaction score
^^^He's alive...I called you a couple of weeks ago, I'll try again this week. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas season.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O4SFJhv1ZKk&desktop_uri=/watch?v=O4SFJhv1ZKk

DI headers made in 2008 and ceramic coated by them, 5" exhaust no tip. On the present engine the headers have about 65k miles on them. The first 15k they were on a stock engine, and ran hard and hot with a manual gearbox. The last bit has been on a modified "built" engine that has aftermarket pistons, cam, and a cleaning of the heads, which runs much cooler and more efficiently. I have not encountered one issue with them in those approximately 80k miles.

As far as sound, they sound so much more in person.

On edit; dug up a couple of pictures of them on the stock engine..

F-350005-1.jpg

F-350006-1.jpg

Last edited:

dsberman94

Reaction score
^^^He's alive...I called you a couple of weeks ago, I'll try again this week. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas season.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O4SFJhv1ZKk&desktop_uri=/watch?v=O4SFJhv1ZKk

DI headers made in 2008 and ceramic coated by them, 5" exhaust no tip. On the present engine the headers have about 65k miles on them. The first 15k they were on a stock engine, and ran hard and hot with a manual gearbox. The last bit has been on a modified "built" engine that has aftermarket pistons, cam, and a cleaning of the heads, which runs much cooler and more efficiently. I have not encountered one issue with them in those approximately 80k miles.

As far as sound, they sound so much more in person.

On edit; dug up a couple of pictures of them on the stock engine..

F-350005-1.jpg

F-350006-1.jpg

im looking forward to seeing something like this in my basement soon. trying to find the motor at the moment. hopefully headers on on mine as well. but that motor looks good in ford blue

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.