Who's tunes?

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
I have been running canned sct tunes off my livewire for about 2 months now and im ready to go custom. I just dont know whos tunes to go with. Who do yall recomend and why? No big plans for the truck any time soon, except maybe an airdog or fass style pump sometime after 100k just so filter changes will be cheaper. I already have the AFe intake, and dp back 4in exhaust.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'd give innovative a try...his new tuning uses fords newest flash and has all of the new monitoring tied into it that ford put into the new update

baddkarmaracing

Reaction score
i was leaning towards them anyway.

for his tunes am i going to have to run the sensors? my truck has been high idling since i deleted it and its really irritating at times. sct told me to put the sensors in the exhaust but that didnt help.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
i was leaning towards them anyway.

for his tunes am i going to have to run the sensors? my truck has been high idling since i deleted it and its really irritating at times. sct told me to put the sensors in the exhaust but that didnt help.

im pretty sure he can delete all the sensors now...dont know if they come like that or you have to ask him to do it, id call and check or email him

ZombieHNTR

Reaction score
Another for KEM... Mikes a good guy and has no issue answering questions and helping out over the phone. His 275, 310 and 345 tunes are great!

Black 08

Reaction score
My vote is KEM ,You dont get the run around, You can actually talk to Mike or Muj when you call and to me thats good customer service. Ive been running the 345 tune since its been out .Ive run Spartan and Erics tunes. In my opinion you cant get a better DD tune than the 345. For some reason my truck does not like Erics Tunes, I just had my SCT updated to the latest race tune and within 2 miles it was in limp mode and blew 5 codes. I gave up and went back to the reliable 345. Just my 2 cents.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
My vote is KEM ,You dont get the run around, You can actually talk to Mike or Muj when you call and to me thats good customer service. Ive been running the 345 tune since its been out .Ive run Spartan and Erics tunes. In my opinion you cant get a better DD tune than the 345. For some reason my truck does not like Erics Tunes, I just had my SCT updated to the latest race tune and within 2 miles it was in limp mode and blew 5 codes. I gave up and went back to the reliable 345. Just my 2 cents.

If you have our 2.55 or later update, make sure you choose yes to EGR off. That's about the only reason I could see you having any codes. Let me know if you need anything.

Also, make sure you return to stock with other devices before programming with a different one. Programming over top of tunes can cause issues too, depending on how the programmer flashes the truck.

Black 08

Reaction score
If you have our 2.55 or later update, make sure you choose yes to EGR off. That's about the only reason I could see you having any codes. Let me know if you need anything.

Also, make sure you return to stock with other devices before programming with a different one. Programming over top of tunes can cause issues too, depending on how the programmer flashes the truck.

I will try to load it again, I Know i did not return to stock first, Ill let u know how it works out. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.