will 22x10.5 rims with 35x12.50 fit with just a 2.5 leveling kit on a 2008 f350

jmd2422

Reaction score
just wanted to make sure they fit for sure thats all now i can sleep at nite till april when the backorder comes in ha

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
Alot aren't just willing to try things. Just go on numbers and what someone else said. Hell 20x12s and 35x12.50s would fit with a leveling kit. That's whats going on the truck that I posted pictures of.

jmd2422

Reaction score
well most people said studs could not be done cab on but i did that so i think i can pull tire off

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
This is the same combo I was considering until I realized that I'll be towing to much for a 22" tire. The weight ratings just aren't there and if I'm going to haul to Texas, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, Kansas ect, I need a tire that's going to last. I love the look of a 22/35 combo but the shorter sidewall also scares me when going through our cow pastures or driving the truck hunting. And as far as they stick out would kill my paint on my 1/2 mile long gravel driveway.

MINK

Reaction score
This is the same combo I was considering until I realized that I'll be towing to much for a 22" tire. The weight ratings just aren't there and if I'm going to haul to Texas, Indiana, Kentucky, Georgia, Tennessee, Kansas ect, I need a tire that's going to last. I love the look of a 22/35 combo but the shorter sidewall also scares me when going through our cow pastures or driving the truck hunting. And as far as they stick out would kill my paint on my 1/2 mile long gravel driveway.

Puzzy:poke:

idkillinit

Reaction score

I'm pretty sure toyo mt is load range e in this size

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

all of those you just stated is why I won't go bigger than 20". I like the 22 though. I just can't.

jmd2422

Reaction score
the toyo is a load range e. it also has 6 inches of side wall wich is pretty decent i think i tow a bobcat around the area i think it should be fine.

jmd2422

Reaction score
not trying to change the thread at all but yes i did studs or should i say everything cab on and it was not bad at all. just the 6 bolt on the back of the turbos where the up pipe connect. other then that it was easy.

jmd2422

Reaction score
but bmfs 22s are rated for 3200lbs a peace and toyo mts are load range e, 10 ply rating. i think it should be able to handle some weight am i right?

MINK

Reaction score
not trying to change the thread at all but yes i did studs or should i say everything cab on and it was not bad at all. just the 6 bolt on the back of the turbos where the up pipe connect. other then that it was easy.

FYI- They were picking on you....not asking. I know that can be hard to see over text.

I think you will love the 22s - I miss mine but its time to do something less common.

jmd2422

Reaction score
picking on me why? instead of paying someone to do all the work i put all that extra money into after market parts for my truck and did it my self.and when something happens i know right where to go. i dont need to wait to pay mr.mechanic. so if anything there the morons lol or there online super star techs that do not know what a wrench is.

jmd2422

Reaction score
you had 22s mink? see im from mass there only 1 truck around here with 22s. it seems like big trends start in cali and fl and slowly work there way to new england ha. but im doing 22s because you can get everything from the factory with 20s now. so 20s dont feel so aftermarket any more. know what im saying?

MINK

Reaction score
I may of worded that wrong - it was more humor to you saying studs can be done cab on as if that was new to everyone.

I'm still one of the few with 22s in my area but I wasnt 100% happy with my setup as I was on street tires and I prefer the wide stance (I was also ready to not run wheel spacers). I agree on the 20 statement which is making my new setup hard for me but I know I will be far from stock ;)

jmd2422

Reaction score
oh may bad well i was saying that because all the techs around here were saying i was crazy and it could not be done cab on last yr. then i researched and saw that it could be done. know big deal it just feels good proving people wrong sometimes. i know im far from the first guy to do it im sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.