Will 325 50 22s fit ?

TripleE44

Reaction score
I think they will too. I'm keeping my fingers crossed maybe when I need new tires someone will make a 37x13.50ish tire like these or similar... I think I may be over mud tires finally.[/QUOTE]

same here....i really wish my m16's were worn out so I could get some new ones. i REALLY want some 33 13.50 atz's...

I wish I could look forward to getting ATZs, but they don't make them in a 37x13.50r20 or an equal metric. The only ATs I've found in a size that works are more suited for a wheel wider than a 9". Unless I've missed something, I may be going with toyo mts or kumhos as they seem to be more towards an AT.

That's why I was hoping someone may put out a tamer tire like these falkens.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Hey man. They offer a 37 13.50 in 20s 22s and 24s

Those would look sweet!

TripleE44

Reaction score
I see where they've got the 355/60r20 if that's what you're meaning. But that's 3cm wider than the 325 which I know is like 13.1. I'm guessing it'd make it too wide for my 9" wides.

I can't see the manufacturers specs on my phone to see what the recommended width is but I think the kumhos in that size say they want 10" at minimum.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
I ran 15.50s on 10's and they looked great. Also ran a 15.50 on a 9.75.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
So....Discount wouldn't put them on my truck. There computers show the f250 needs a 123 load index. These are 122s.

Nobody offers a tire in this size at 123. We checked all manufacturers.

I dont get it because they are 10 ply load range E.

They are mounting and balancing for me, but I have to put em on myself.

Crazy.

I ran 6 ply c Swampers on my old truck. Lol

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Discount is getting stupid like that. I just drop my wheels off now and tell em to STFU and mount my tires.
I'd rather R&R myself.....I don't trust those idiots coming at my wheels with an impact anyway.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
The manager is a super cool guy and a friend. He explained to me it wasn't him....and I understand. They got some huge lawsuit recently supposedly.

I just didnt expect to run into this issue.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Discount is getting stupid like that. I just drop my wheels off now and tell em to STFU and mount my tires.
I'd rather R&R myself.....I don't trust those idiots coming at my wheels with an impact anyway.

^this^ and there's one around here that I have a mutual friend that's a manager. He won't even do slightly questionable things for us.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score

Like dropping lug nuts on the wheel lip and scarring them? They had to buy two new wheels for the suburban because of this...