Will 37x14.50x20 fit

SAK

Reaction score
Unless Nitto has come out with a 37x14.50R20 Trail Grappler tire and I haven't heard of it, it's not made. They come in 37x13.50R20 and 37x12.50R20.

You will be fine running the 37x13.50R20 provided that you truly have a 6" lift.

hagan525

Reaction score
Nitto doesn't make the terra grappler in a 12.50 as I just seen!
If I ran a 20x10 wheel with -24 offset and the nitto terra grapplers in the 37x14.50r20 would those work? Not sure how to tell what offset I need to not rub!

SAK

Reaction score
Are you running the Trail Grapplers or the Terra Grapplers? You have mentioned both names:

Alright put a rough country lift on my truck the other day the wheels came in I have xd riot wheels in 20" with +18 offset on them wrappe on nitto trail grapplers with 37x14.50r20 wheel these tires and wheels rub at all? I orders 12.50 tires but they sent me 14.50 before I mount them are they going to fit? Help quickly please!

Nitto doesn't make the terra grappler in a 12.50 as I just seen!
If I ran a 20x10 wheel with -24 offset and the nitto terra grapplers in the 37x14.50r20 would those work? Not sure how to tell what offset I need to not rub!

Now if it is the Terra Grappler it is actually a 36.77x14.17R20 tire. You should have no issues clearing the tire of it is truly a 6" lift.

hagan525

Reaction score
I am running the terra grapplers! It's not a true 6" lift! I think it's 5.5" lift! I'm hitting the radius arms!

I'm going to try a small wheel spacer tonight and see if that clears it!

weazel

Reaction score
I am running the terra grapplers! It's not a true 6" lift! I think it's 5.5" lift! I'm hitting the radius arms!

Why so excited!!!!!! A small wheel spacer will probably help

Sent from in a ditch up side down and on fire with the wheels still spinning

hagan525

Reaction score
Lol this has been a nightmare so far just trying to see if it helps! I've waited and waited for promises that weren't kept! Would like to have my truck on the road looking right instead of Hal of it done! I'm lifted rolling stockers now and it looks terrible!

weazel

Reaction score
Lol this has been a nightmare so far just trying to see if it helps! I've waited and waited for promises that weren't kept! Would like to have my truck on the road looking right instead of Hal of it done! I'm lifted rolling stockers now and it looks terrible!

I did that too
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377191881.868007.jpg
10" lift on 32" tires gangster as sh!t

hagan525

Reaction score
Lol hell yea straight G dogging it up lol! I'll try spacers tonight if not I'm going to get 20x10 with -25 offset and run that

SAK

Reaction score

I'm trying to help you here, but your post make it so hard to follow what you really have.

You say you're rolling stockers, stock wheels and tires, is the way I take it, and your rubbing the radius arms. If that is the case you have some major issues.

If you have the stock wheels on with the 355/60 Terra Grappler, of course is going to rub the arms. You need to get a wheel with more of an offset, I don't advise you to put "small" spacers behind the wheel as it is hub centric.

Also rough county does not offer a "5.5 inch" spring, they have 1.5", 3", 4.5" and 6" Springs. So you really need to figure out what you have.

Furthermore, if you do indeed have 6" Springs and 4.5" lift shocks, you run the risk of damaging the shock.

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright let me elaborate here it confuses me also!
I ordered a 4.5" lift from rough country for my truck, they sent me that kit but they sent me the wrong springs they sent me 6" springs but the springs they sent are the 6" springs for a gas engine meaning they will compress more than the 6" springs for the Diesel engine therefore giving me a 5.5" lift in front! If that makes sense! To level the truck out after we installed the kit they sent me an add-a-leaf for the back! As of right now I'm on stock 18" lariat wheels with the stock tires! I do not run with stock wheels and tires! I bough some kmc xd riot wheels in a 20x9 +18 offset with 5.75 back spacing! They are wrapped in nitto terra grapplers 37x14.50r20 those however do rub the radius arm at full lock or damn near close to full lock! Does this make sense? If not I can talk you through it on the phone pm me your number!

SAK

Reaction score
No need to use an exclamation point.

I understand whee you are at now, it is a lot more helpful when you take your time to explain everything that is going on.

You are going to need a different wheel, a 20x10 with a -24 offset will have you riding down the road with no issues.

weazel

Reaction score
Lol hell yea straight G dogging it up lol! I'll try spacers tonight if not I'm going to get 20x10 with -25 offset and run that

Now I'm sitting pretty, but little tires on a big lift was bad

hagan525

Reaction score
Alright well then ill go ahead and have my guy order the 20x10 -25 offset wheels for me then. Thanks for the Info so far!

hagan525

Reaction score
Are we sure that 20x10 with -25 offset will fit with absolutely no rubbing? Also how far out are my wheels and tires going to stick out? Don't want a ton of tire and wheel sticking out!

SAK

Reaction score
You might have to pull the rear inner Fender liner back a bit and remove the baskets in the bumper. We have had some trucks clear and some that haven't.

hagan525

Reaction score
I ended up running a 1/4" spacer on the front and I clear perfectly! I wasn't far before from clearing but this 1/4" have me plenty of room! Thanks for all the input fellas.

VanoFord

Reaction score
if all you used was a 1/4" spacer, i would get a set of rims that gives you that 1/4" in backspace, something w/ the same width you have now but like a +0 offset. truck looks mean w/ that stance though.

Latest posts

Members online