Will it EVER be right?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ive dealt with my fair share of injectors built by most injector builders. Trust me not one is perfect, they all have their share of issues eventually. I'd recommend RCD, Warren, Full Force, Elite, etc etc. You pay for what you get for sure, but Jess' customer service is honestly hard to beat thats for sure, and that alone is worth the hassle if you have to pull them a time or two, that is, in my opinion.

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
If you want stock replacement ones with a good warranty for an awesome price message me and I will send you my rebuilder's info.

Silver6

Reaction score
The thing is, Im not going to pay for a whole other set of injectors when I already have warrens. Hes been legit with his customer service thus far, as I heard he was, and Im willing to keep with these until they are right. And definitely not going back to stock! The "hopefully in the near future" mtw stage 3 wouldnt go well with stock.......:cool:

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Just a suggestion. I know I'd rather spend my time doing anything but swapping injector after injector in my truck until I got a working set.

What happens if one breaks a tip and melts the motor down?

But hey, to each their own.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Faulty parts in this world do exist, nothing is ever perfect, in fact i've seen plenty of torched stock nozzles after a few thousand miles, straight out of motorcraft boxes. I know people who have gone through hell and back with other builders too. Ignorance is bliss I suppose.

Silver6

Reaction score
Well, here is what it looks like now, after driving 30 minutes at idle....fogging everything out. Jess was hoping to have the injectors to me this past weekend, still haven't seen them. I hope they come today.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352902516.941000.jpg sorry for the shatty pic

Silver6

Reaction score
well i knew that a couple of weeks ago when I contacted Jess. It hasn't smoked this bad at idle (not after driving for 30 minutes at least) until today. Getting pretty bad.........and pretty embarrassing.....

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
I'd recommend not driving it. It's just going to cause more problems, and like I said before in the event one of them sticks open or splits a tip, the end result is going to be a lot more than fuel injector replacement.

Silver6

Reaction score
I took it to the shop and left it. Jess is overnighting the injectors and they'll be done tomorrow. Just hoping this set is all good.....

chappy

Reaction score
yeh my buddy is waiting on a couple more 190's from warren. the shop he bought them from stopped replacing them for him after the 4th time. they wanna charge now to replace anymore faulty injectors. Ones completely dead and the other fails under load. eventually I hope he gets all 8 that run right cause I'd love to see how his truck runs. I run dead even with him now lol

Silver6

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353088930.457236.jpgshould it still be blowing this much in the morning? It's definitely running 100% better, but this is after 20 minutes of warming up. Also, all day today it's still blowing a decent amount at idle.....???

Skinny

Reaction score
I know they will haze sometimes when cold lots of fuel and bigger nozzels..I got 205/100s comming from jesse in the next couple weeks sent him almost new ford remans see what happens!

Latest posts

Members online