Wisconsin check in!

yeehaw

Reaction score
Workin some good hours, enjoying being back in the powerstroke. Gonna be headed north next week for the hodag country festival

In the slow fat lady

duddy

Reaction score
finishing up a 9 day vacation of heavy drinking. Wish i would have had pics from the semis pulling in sugarbush last night. The semi stocks were hitting 280 to 290 but two big boys should up a day cab and a heavy haul sleeper, neither are stock. The heavy went out the gate to 360 something, but this day cabs pushing 1100+ horse lifted at 400ft entire time sparks were coming out the stacks. will post some video if i see any pop up on facebook.

flexyford

Reaction score
finishing up a 9 day vacation of heavy drinking. Wish i would have had pics from the semis pulling in sugarbush last night. The semi stocks were hitting 280 to 290 but two big boys should up a day cab and a heavy haul sleeper, neither are stock. The heavy went out the gate to 360 something, but this day cabs pushing 1100+ horse lifted at 400ft entire time sparks were coming out the stacks. will post some video if i see any pop up on facebook.

Sugar Bush? Like the one north of New London or is there another?

flexyford

Reaction score
By the sounds of it the farm technology days pull in mackville is going to be a good one, really hoping it is better than the mackville nationals a few weeks ago, what a let down!!

TooMuch03

Reaction score
What is the date for farm tech days this year?

I am at work now after the weekend, went paintballing for a bachelor party and I have one heck of a bruise on my side. Still was a good time

Workin some good hours, enjoying being back in the powerstroke. Gonna be headed north next week for the hodag country festival

In the slow fat lady

Why'd you get rid of the duramax?

flexyford

Reaction score
What is the date for farm tech days this year?

I am at work now after the weekend, went paintballing for a bachelor party and I have one heck of a bruise on my side. Still was a good time

Why'd you get rid of the duramax?

July 17-19 pulls are on the 18'th at the Mackville track starts at 6:30 pm.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
once I get my truck finished up here in the next month or so, i will have to hook up with you guys around the GB area and go to some pulls or something. I live in GB and am always wrenching on something. My truck is next on the agenda when I get my heads and intake back from porting. Pulling the cab and putting all the goodies on. SWEET!!!!

duddy

Reaction score
Way to many chevys, and always beating on powerstrokes, even half of the chicks in this area are brainwashed dbags. gets a lil irritating when you actually try to talk to someone with a decent truck.

yeehaw

Reaction score
Way to many chevys, and always beating on powerstrokes, even half of the chicks in this area are brainwashed dbags. gets a lil irritating when you actually try to talk to someone with a decent truck.

I always meet Cummins chicks, least my gf loves fords!

In the slow fat lady