Won't start

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
So I still can't get my truck to catch fire.Here is some background.Truck ran fine when I bought it last month then the pump went out,replaced fired right up & a few days later took her out to make sure she was running fine before I plated her & was slow taking off picked up speed slowly then 6 miles later she wouldn't go over 30 & continued to lose power till I was crawling & she died.Towed her home & a few people suggested the hutch mod.So I did the mod still wouldn't fire.I noticed the tach needle didn't move while cranking so I changed cps.Still no fire & the needle still won't move.I was only able to crank it about 5 times before they were dead.I have fuel& no cel btw
I have put the batteries on the charger to see if that solves my issue as after pump install the batteries did the same thing till I threw in a fully charged so fingers crossed that's it.However if it's not what should I try next?I've had a car &suv that lost all power & died almost like this but they wouldn't turn over @ all 1 ended up being a burnt valve & poor compression the other I'm guessing was the same.I'm really like a rock in a hard place In 1 week I.went from having a running m.c. 2 cars & a truck to nothing.
I can't make this up trans went out on the ram the same day my g-body next day tottaled my bike the following day on way to doc motor died on car I mentonied above.I about cried me & my wife aren't from here & have Noone we leave on a big piece of land in the.l middle.of nowhere so I went out & bought this truck now its not running & I'm busted.I will post back after I charge the batteries but if you have any suggestions please I'm all ears....T.b.h. I'm worried maybe the.motors toast due to the other engines acting the same
Thanks in advance & sorry about the poor punctuation & grammar I suck @ typing

Dantheman

Reaction score
Which pump went out?
Is the alternator charging?
Is the fuel pump running?
Any smoke out the exhaust?

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
It finally fired but white smoke was coming out of exhaust & it has no power @ all couldnt barley move.Had a guy I know come by with a scan tool pulled some codes for ipr & exhaust back pressure sensor he said that sensor was bad.Only thing I dont get is after he ran the test the truck started 1st try&now its running like new so Im not sure if I should do anything to it or leave it.He aalso did a buzz test& all was well

cutthroatxxx

Reaction score
Wondering why it runs fine after the scan tool was used.Well atleast I finay got the tank mod done huh

Latest posts

Members online