WOP 6.4 wastegate and egr delete

808stroker

Reaction score
How come your kit is so cheap as compared to others with gates? I wont mention sources because i dont want to offend anyone. Just curious...This will be my next mod so im just "looking around". BUt for that price, if its a complete kit then hell ill be calln yall real soon!

JDub

Reaction score
It is a complete kit, everything you need to delete both EGR Coolers and install an external wastegate. We tried to make it as simple and straight forward as possible. We're using a high quality 40mm wastegate and by just dumping it to the atmosphere, there is no need to include an expensive downpipe or add in some expensive labor time needed to do the required welding and fabrication. Other bonus is it can all be done with the cab on, once the stock coolers are out of the truck, the gate, regulator, boost lines, and EGR Delete plugs can all be installed in about one hours time.

808stroker

Reaction score
It is a complete kit, everything you need to delete both EGR Coolers and install an external wastegate. We tried to make it as simple and straight forward as possible. We're using a high quality 40mm wastegate and by just dumping it to the atmosphere, there is no need to include an expensive downpipe or add in some expensive labor time needed to do the required welding and fabrication. Other bonus is it can all be done with the cab on, once the stock coolers are out of the truck, the gate, regulator, boost lines, and EGR Delete plugs can all be installed in about one hours time.

Gotcha! thanks very much.

Latest posts

Members online