World Finals in Topeka Ks

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yep. Every ticket is a pit pass. They have to. The vendor alley is in the pits! Lol!

Any of you racing your truck come meet me at my tent and we'll get some photos of your truck for a world finals calendar. The 2012 calendar will be available asap after the race. Non-profit.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Yep. Every ticket is a pit pass. They have to. The vendor alley is in the pits! Lol!

Any of you racing your truck come meet me at my tent and we'll get some photos of your truck for a world finals calendar. The 2012 calendar will be available asap after the race. Non-profit.

no i mean to drive in you homo! lol jk man

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Hey Dillon.... Bite it. LOL

If you are racing or jump in the dyno you can drive in. Like I said, holler at me if you're doing either and we'll get you in the calendar.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score

If you are racing or jump in the dyno you can drive in. Like I said, holler at me if you're doing either and we'll get you in the calendar.

Trucks not going to make it but i can polish it up nice and send you some pics so i can get it in the calendar

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
We'll see what happens Dillon. Might lump you in with my month for a "Race For The Warriors trucks" month.

We have damn good pics of the red truck of anthonys too... dont forget that one.... i've got some good pics of my dually already

0303111818.jpg

0303111815.jpg

0303111817b.jpg

deiter5262

Reaction score

I'm going to be doing Dyno and show n shine with my girl. I hope to put a fresh coat of wax on it tomorrow night and get it ready for Saturday. I'm all about pics!!! :fordoval: If you see my truck come say Hi! On the Dyno will they let you run yr own truck or do they have to do it? Also, anyone know what order we will be running in? I was told to show up day of and sign up, that is all.

Last edited:

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
I think that's about all the info there is to be had.

Man I'll be so busy with my own stuff and dealing with everyone else that you will have to find me. That's about all I can do there. Like I said, I'll be the white and black crew cab with race for the warriors on the side and irate diesel performance on the back. The wife (Amy) will have our 6 month old son with us.

dirtboy25

Reaction score
Does anyone want to pick me up on there way?

I don't think my 91 blazer will make it. LOL

BTW: I have a room with 2 queens at the Holiday Inn for $89 a night if anyone wants it. You have to check in before 5pm though.

Unless some miracle happens I won't be able to make it. I have no ride right now.

Last edited:

dirtboy25

Reaction score
not anymore...

this is what I'm eyeballin now. :evil I was hoping to pick something up in time and still make it to worlds but, I don't think it's going to happen in time.

18404665213290986802IM1MAIN565x421_A565x379.jpg

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Does anyone want to pick me up on there way?

I don't think my 91 blazer will make it. LOL

BTW: I have a room with 2 queens at the Holiday Inn for $89 a night if anyone wants it. You have to check in before 5pm though.

Unless some miracle happens I won't be able to make it. I have no ride right now.

How many nights do you have the room for kenny? friday and saturday? gimme a call i will probably take it

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Call or txt me. I won't be staying the night and might not do any after-race stuff but I might give you a ride if you can make it to Gridley.

Last edited:

70f100

Reaction score
i would if it wasnt an hour and half the other way. if you can make it to overland park area i wouldnt mind.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Woohoo!!! Save a spot for me in the pits! I'll be there when driver gates open Saturday morning!!

Pray the Lord gives traveling mercies to all. Be safe!

Latest posts

Members online