World Finals in Topeka Ks

Boostfed

Reaction score
Glad to see a good amount of guys out yesterday. Sorry we couldn't put a good show on for ya... Swollen up pipe and bad O-ring in an AN fitting just kinda ruined our whole weekend.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
You got some great pics... as much as I wish had been 2 PSD's this is a pic that speaks.
fb886020.jpg

A rainbow and plumes of smoke. Somebody should post that on a tree hugger forum. LOLLOLLOL

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Yep. Stock plate. No intentions of upgrading it. Its a good weak spot to have. Keeps from breaking more expensive stuff. I'm actually on my third plate now. I have 2 more setting in the garage.

You're just jealous it wasn't you. He has purtier lips.

Wow so the tipping point of the stock flex plate must be just shy of the 600hp mark!?
If you had a flex plate that could take the punishment, what would be next to go? You arent going to hurt the crank or your BTS....
Driveshaft maybe!?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Drive shaft is exactly what I was thinking. It would suck to blow a shaft doing 105mph. Of course I could always build some loops too..... Eh, another stock one will go in. When I run out of them I'll look into a billet one. LOL

I took a smell of my trans fluid dip stick. Smells pretty burnt. I'll replace the trans fluid probably next week. Got to race in Wichita Saturday first. Wichita street fights. Fastest 4 wheeled vehicle driven through the gates gets $1k. Around here I think I have that one in the bag! Haha!

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Drive shaft is exactly what I was thinking. It would suck to blow a shaft doing 105mph. Of course I could always build some loops too..... Eh, another stock one will go in. When I run out of them I'll look into a billet one. LOL

I took a smell of my trans fluid dip stick. Smells pretty burnt. I'll replace the trans fluid probably next week. Got to race in Wichita Saturday first. Wichita street fights. Fastest 4 wheeled vehicle driven through the gates gets $1k. Around here I think I have that one in the bag! Haha!

Yeah ive never even thought of replacing my stock one, I havent heard of enough people breaking them. Something to look into though!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yeah I doubt most are running anything but stock. I just like the idea of having a stock part between the two most expensive built parts. The motor and the transmission. No biggy though. I've only been at it an hour and I already have it out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
unfortunatly i just had too much stuff going on to really make any event this year. Hopefully next year will be much better

Latest posts

Members online