Worn steering

samoht517

Reaction score
The steering in my 97 seems to be on its last leg. It has the dana 50 so its not a typical crossover. I can tell all 4 of the rod ends are bad but i cant find anyone that sells parts for it and I have a feeling ford would want an arm and a leg. Jeffs bronco graveyard has a kit that looks to be right but says its for 80-84. http://broncograveyard.com/bronco/i-32905-1980-84-f250-350-steering-rod-kit.html. Not sure if its the same or not. Hopin to find something that will work sooner than later cause its getting bad

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
If in fact you do need tie rod ends I know for a fact Autozone sells the ends, drag link, and adjusting sleeves. I just rebuilt all of mine, but I got the parts from NAPA.

samoht517

Reaction score
The tie-rods are the easy part its the two drag links that I havnt been able to find. Carquest and checker were kinda lost. Ill have to check with NAPA, not a fan of the vatozones here

Sodbuster Jr.

Reaction score
i don't remember off the top of my head. Its been about a year ago. I can dig up the receipt tomorrow when i get out to my shop. I wanna say like $200-$250. But I did everything, plus I get one hell of a discount.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online