Worst Transmission Shop Ever

02stroker

Reaction score
Yes i live in utah and ive heard good things about gillet also never used them thought the tranny shop gave me a different tranny out of someone elses truck and tried to pass it off as mine there name is trans parts they said they replaced it but i honestly dont trust there word when i changed the tranny i bypassed the origanal coolers and put on new coolers on along with a new filter so if i do have metal in there it came from there tranny

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
you said that you doubted that it could be done and that you weren't aware of anybody doing it even though people have been doing it for almost a decade...

Reaction score
Yes i live in utah and ive heard good things about gillet also never used them thought the tranny shop gave me a different tranny out of someone elses truck and tried to pass it off as mine there name is trans parts they said they replaced it but i honestly dont trust there word when i changed the tranny i bypassed the origanal coolers and put on new coolers on along with a new filter so if i do have metal in there it came from there tranny

I see this all the time with trans shops around here. Grab whatever trans some guy making $10 threw together and put it in the truck. Cheapest clutches, seals, etc they can get to make it work for however long, bull **** warranty for however long. Charge the customer enough so that they can cover building it a few times if they actually get held accountable for the warranty.

More than likely you'll need a complete rebuild of that trans and maybe some hard parts. Might be cheaper to get a Ford crate trans, 3 year/unlimited miles warranty and they take anything for a core.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
I see this all the time with trans shops around here. Grab whatever trans some guy making $10 threw together and put it in the truck. Cheapest clutches, seals, etc they can get to make it work for however long, bull **** warranty for however long. Charge the customer enough so that they can cover building it a few times if they actually get held accountable for the warranty.

More than likely you'll need a complete rebuild of that trans and maybe some hard parts. Might be cheaper to get a Ford crate trans, 3 year/unlimited miles warranty and they take anything for a core.

^this
I also have a built trans to your specs that has a 3yr/100k race trans is 2yr/unlimited on the trans. Doesn't cover labor unless we install it. Let me know if you need any help OP

02stroker

Reaction score
It is at ford right now. they are going to look at the trans and tell me what is the best route to go and reflash my computer that has a bulldog power pup stuck on it for ever now ill let you guys know what they say thank for all your help and hospitaliy

Reaction score
It is at ford right now. they are going to look at the trans and tell me what is the best route to go and reflash my computer that has a bulldog power pup stuck on it for ever now ill let you guys know what they say thank for all your help and hospitaliy

Get yourself a PHP Hydra chip or a DP Tuner, can't go wrong with either.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.