Would you?

Spderjhn

Reaction score
The 6.7 is better than the 6.4 in every aspect of ownership. It rides better, gets better mileage. Is far nicer inside and has much better torque on the low end for getting trailers started moving and the eld rear makes muddy job sites and trailers a breeze. I still have my 7.3 and my 6.4 and I drove the 6.4 spartan tuned last week and remembered how much I looked that truck but the 6.7 is so much better that i was glad to get back in it. I do miss being able to run like a complete raped ape from 50 to 80 with the 345 tune but the adult side of me realizes that for 99 percent of the time I have absolutely no use for a drag truck to drive around town

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Well...they have a black reg cab, a.dark green sclb lariat, and a maroon cclb...im.going to crunch numbers tomorrow. How bad do -24 offset wheels stick out on a 6.7????

Reaction score
Very comfortable.
Very powerful, even stock.
Very bad dealers, though either you've already discovered this or found a good one.

Yes, the motor is unproven and yes, when things go wrong they are usually catastrophic. Warranty repair from what's being reported is hit or miss.

I like my truck quite a bit, but despise when it needs to go to Ford for anything - they make it such a hassle and they want to deny everything.

Anyway, it's cool, but you have to make your own decision.
Sure do see a lot of griping from guys who sold their 6.0/6.4/7.3 and got a 6.7. "I wish I'd never sold my x.x truck" is often repeated on the forums.

As for me, I kept my old truck and am glad I did. I have something to drive when the Ford is in the shop.

Here's a pic
F350Stage1Done.jpg

IMAG0014.jpg

That 6.7 is sweet

fine69

Reaction score
Well...they have a black reg cab, a.dark green sclb lariat, and a maroon cclb...im.going to crunch numbers tomorrow. How bad do -24 offset wheels stick out on a 6.7????

Those wheels will look the same as they do on your current truck, the suspension is basically the same. I looked at a 2013 CCSB Lariat today, it is tempting......

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Those wheels will look the same as they do on your current truck, the suspension is basically the same. I looked at a 2013 CCSB Lariat today, it is tempting......

Thanks. For some reason, I thought they had wider axles. Then again, my other wheels are from an '11.

seeyalater5.9

Reaction score
I don't understand why people ask an Internet forum what they should do? If you want the 6.7 get it. If you wanna keep your 6.4 keep it. I wouldn't let a bunch of other yuppies make up my mind for me