Write up for egr and exhaust delete? 2015

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Anyone have a write up on deleting and removing everything? Including the urea tank

Thanks

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
Mike, I'm just concerned about the the def part of the exhaust. Never had a truck with a def system. Last truck was a 6.4. Which was straight forwards. I don't know if I should remove the tank and all the lines

Sent from the front seat of my rocket ship

DWhite

Reaction score
The tank was kind of a pita on mine since it was full of def. If it was empty it probably would have been easier. But there really isn't any reason to remove it unless you just wanted to.

jwanck11

Reaction score
deleting the exhaust is well, remove and replace. as for egr delete instructions

http://nolimitfabrication.com/image/6.7-egr-delete-nolimit.pdf

the 2015 only requires a ford coolant line replaced that is included with the 2015 kit.

I am in the middle of this... at the step where I have disconnected the coolant lines from the EGR and the 1 main line on the top of the radiator and am stuck... basically on Step 8 of your instructions.

TRUBBS

Reaction score
I am in the middle of this... at the step where I have disconnected the coolant lines from the EGR and the 1 main line on the top of the radiator and am stuck... basically on Step 8 of your instructions.

dont you just remove the lines all together like step 8 says, take the "T" fitting out and splice it together with the straight barb fitting then put a "loop" or bypass hose from the radatior to the puke/degas bottle?

Latest posts

Members online