• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 05-07 Dually front wheel and center cap

sethafrye

Reaction score
Where are you located? I have 2 I think, I will double check tomorrow

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

sethafrye

Reaction score
Man I'm sorry been working a lot, I do have 2, I'm in Kannapolis NC not sure how much shipping would be. They have tires on them

sethafrye

Reaction score
ca7e1fd2b55fc8dbeeb6215c88b6557b.jpg

sethafrye

Reaction score
That's what I have, sold the truck but have 2 wheels on my building

sethafrye

Reaction score
Oh okay sorry man yeah these are painted black

sethafrye

Reaction score
Dang that's cheap! Would have cost more than that in shipping if I sent you mine lol

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I know right. I got lucky. Has a few scratches but I think I can get them out with a little sanding and a good polishing before I have the tire mounted. I did that on another wheel and it turned out great. Hopefully this one will too

Again I appreciate your response in trying to get me a wheel.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
I still need a center cap if anyone has one lying around!!!!

Got my wheel all finished Sunday. Took me an hour or so and alot of elbow grease sanding and polishing. But for $60 it was so worth it. Just need to clear it now to dull the finish out a little to match the rest of my wheels. You can see in the first pic how badly the installer messed that wheel up. The scratch all the way around the rim when they were removing or installing a tire.

Before

65E258F6-55D1-4126-8864-F1B2289051CC_zps7nybdzs1.jpg

After.

6CC27CF9-452D-49F7-B112-83B5208C9E76_zps1zpu7pr0.jpg

clifdawg

Reaction score
Just happened upon your thread. I need to do all 4 of my rims like this. Would love to know the details of your sanding/polishing process and what clear you go with.

slowcoupe

Reaction score
Just happened upon your thread. I need to do all 4 of my rims like this. Would love to know the details of your sanding/polishing process and what clear you go with.

My rim was pretty rough. I bought it on ebay for $40 where new are $399. The installers had gouged the face of it around the entire rim.

I used an over cleaner to strip the clear and then polish according. I found a few write up and youtube videos suggesting this and it looks to work great. Here is one of the write ups I had found when searching.

http://www.924.org/techsection/wheel_refinishing.htm

I had to sand with 240, 320 and up on alot of areas to remove some of the damage. On those areas I worked my way up, wetsanding the entire rim with 600, 800, and 1000 and 2000 grit sandpapers. I then polished with a mothers aluminum compound toachieve the mirror finish it should have had..

I then cleared with a clear mad for wheels by rustoleum called High performance wheel paint. Had good reviews for a durable finish.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online