• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: 1 - 2000 Super Duty factory dished aluminum wheel

PSD1

Reaction score
OK, I'm a dumba$$. I admit it. No reason not to. I'm teaching my daughter to drive...in MY truck. Without nearly enough experience, I let her talk me into driving in the neighborhood. Mistake number 1. I forget to put the chip on stock and leave it on 6. Mistake number 2. Then, while talking her through various driving maneuvers, I inadvertantly let her roll up to a stop sign at a major 5 lane street. I should have had her put it in park and moved over and got her back on the side streets but instead, I instructed her to turn right thinking we'd go one block and turn right to get back to where we needed to be. BIG mistake number 3! She panics, turns the wheel to the right and floors it. While I love the sound of the turbo when it spools up, I very much dislike the ride when we bounced over the curb... :shocked:
So, if you are still reading this, I am in dire need of one(1) factory dished aluminum wheel just like the one in picture, minus the large wobble that creates a very annoying vibration from 43 to 47 mph. Can anyone help a brother out?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Gary

Attachments

• wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 71

PSD1

Reaction score
It's ok. You can laugh. Not one of my better moments. I would greatly appreciate it.

lengelhardt

Reaction score
I have all four of my stock ones but would rather sell all of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
If these are the same I can send you one. The clear is peeling but some aircraft stripper and reclear and it'll clean right up. As long as it's the same. They're 16's. I'll take the tire off but I wouldn't be able to get it sent out till early next week with the tire off.

e7e8ehe3.jpg

Last edited:

PSD1

Reaction score
If these are the same I can send you one. The clear is peeling but some aircraft stripper and reclear and it'll clean right up. As long as it's the same. They're 16's. I'll take the tire off but I wouldn't be able to get it sent out till early next week with the tire off.

e7e8ehe3.jpg

PM sent.

PSD1

Reaction score
Salvage yards around here won't guarantee it's not bent. No point in that. I already have on of those. ;-)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.