• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 2008-2010 f250 Bulit

Motostroker

Reaction score
I could care less about going fast anymore. If I feel the the need for speed ill just hop in my rhino with an r1 motor :)

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
whys that? hearing all these issues makes me think twice about buying a 6.4

I do love mine. but anything past the simple tuner exhaust gets wicked exspensive. and when these things break it seems to be catastrophic. sure my 6.0 had injectors go and gaskets. big deal. it's not lick cracking pistons LOL. all that said. I'm keeping my 6.4. just occasionally aggravates me.

and the 6.4 is the cummins of the powerstroke world. every kid thinks he's big **** with a tuner and exhaust. LOL

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I do love mine. but anything past the simple tuner exhaust gets wicked exspensive. and when these things break it seems to be catastrophic. sure my 6.0 had injectors go and gaskets. big deal. it's not lick cracking pistons LOL. all that said. I'm keeping my 6.4. just occasionally aggravates me.

and the 6.4 is the cummins of the powerstroke world. every kid thinks he's big **** with a tuner and exhaust. LOL

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

thats exactly where im at, wont be happy with 550, and i already have fuelers and parts sitting here.

stoker91

Reaction score
i like shones truck,but i should have went into detail more im also looking for DD too ifs thats possblie,thanks for the help again guys,il give shones truck a 2nd look love the way its allready setup allready

stoker91

Reaction score
hahah good one mike.went and looked at a couple bone stock 6.4s today then one with a spartan tuner and exhuast but noting that caught my eye,if i cant find one i want,mite just end up buying 6.0 and letting jj tune and bulid it,but idk 6.4s are monsters with just a lil money in them,

stoker91

Reaction score
50k,love your setup by the way plus if i brought your truck im a hour and half from rudys,is there anything i should be looking for when looking at built trucks,like signs of something about to go.thanks for the help guys

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
50k,love your setup by the way plus if i brought your truck im a hour and half from rudys,is there anything i should be looking for when looking at built trucks,like signs of something about to go.thanks for the help guys

Shone's truck is a smoking deal for $50k.

Unfortunately, if his budget is $50k, he won't be able to afford Shone's. It needs a new engine. That is why it's priced at $50k versus $70k.

To the OP, if you have a $50k budget, I wouldn't even be considering a 6.0L.

Last edited:

stoker91

Reaction score
didnt know it needed a new engine,so your telling me if i brought a 6,0 for 28,000 and dumped 12k in it it wouldnt be a good truck,

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.