• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB 6.7L Engine

LAMB

Reaction score
Got a little side project R&D going on at the shop and I am interested in a 6.7L powerstroke engine. If it's got a slight knock or has something wrong with it I am still interested just as long as the block isn't cracked this is mainly for a tear down for measurements and blue printing the new technology no one has explored yet in the diesel world. I am located in Rhode Island but I am willing to drive up to 10 hours to pick up a motor if the price is right. This block is also going to serve as a back up in case something catastrophic happens in the testing and tuning phase since no one has done this before and no one knows whats going to happen once it's running.

LAMB

Reaction score
Yeah I started looking on there today. Is the going rate for them about $6k with 100k miles on it?

bhudson

Reaction score
I've got one you can have, but it's got a King Ranch wrapped around it, but hey you got deep pockets

dseitler

Reaction score
I have a 2015 complete engine with radiators/ Turbo system / full injection for sale for 8,000. Less than 2000 miles. Hook fuel to it and turn the key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online