• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: AR-15 Lower or complete rifle in East TN

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
Looking to buy a used AR-15 in Eastern TN. Lower only or a complete rifle.

Looking to buy from a private owner to keep paperwork to a minimum. TN resident, all legal and what not... just want to buy cash from another TN resident.

STROKER

Reaction score
Ever thought about buying a 80% lower and finishing it yourself? Don't have to go through an FFL with one. Only downside is you can't sell it since its technically home made.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
Ever thought about buying a 80% lower and finishing it yourself? Don't have to go through an FFL with one. Only downside is you can't sell it since its technically home made.

You sure about that. I bought a stripped lower and had to go through an FFL. ( I ordered the parts online). However, the complete Upper, buttstock, charging handle, and various other parts I could get shipped right to my front door.

OldschoolPSD

Reaction score
80% lower requires machining to be completed. It's not considered a weapon, just an oddly shaped chunk of raw aluminum.

May or may not have experience with 80% lowers...

Looking to buy a regular old AR-15 for the wifey to plink with

STROKER

Reaction score
You sure about that. I bought a stripped lower and had to go through an FFL. ( I ordered the parts online). However, the complete Upper, buttstock, charging handle, and various other parts I could get shipped right to my front door.

100% sure :p stripped lower is a firearm, 80% lower is a paper weight that you can legally make into a firearm as long as you do the machining yourself and don't sell it.

Black_Pstroke

Reaction score
100% sure :p stripped lower is a firearm, 80% lower is a paper weight that you can legally make into a firearm as long as you do the machining yourself and don't sell it.

Im with ya now, LOL it was a long HOT day :toast:. Sorry for the de rail OP. Good luck on your venture.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.