• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB: E40D case

fatsix

Reaction score
I'm looking for a 95 E40D trans case. I really just need the case. If its a 96-97 case I am going to need the valve bodies as well.

fatsix

Reaction score
Both. The bell housing was cracked before i rebuilt it. I ground out the crack and had it Tig'd. Most of the valve body bolts are stripped. I'm on the fence about heli-coiling the stripped holes.

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Your best bet is to get a new case, I was in the same boat earlier this year. Over half of the trans was heli coiled & it still leaked. Got a new case & had the parts swapped over.

fatsix

Reaction score
If the heli-coils are done right, they are stronger than the original threads. I just don't have the time and nor do i feel like paying for it to be done. However I can't find anything other than a complete transmission. Ebay wats $250 not including shipping. This trans has been nothing but a royal pain in my ass. Someone local has to have one laying around in their garage waiting to be scrapped...

fatsix

Reaction score
My friend lives in Virginia and travels back home here in NJ frequently. Soooooo how good of a deal are we talking?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.