• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB OBS engine dress cover 94.5 thur 97

cbly

Reaction score
Looking for an engine dress cover for a project, have some innovative ideas that I want to try while doing some dressup under the hod of my 02. If you have one to donate to the cause, of for a resonable price, please give me a call.

918-eight59-6zero4eight

Thanks,

Claude

cbly

Reaction score
would you be interested in some trade,,,,, say something green????? Ive been watching ebay for one, not sure how its gonna work on my truck, so dont really want to put a bunch in one,, gonna cut it down some and do some body work to it, then paint,,,, if I can get it looking right.

I had a 95 model, I cant remember if they were aluminum or plastic, either way, I am interested.

CBly

Let me know,,,

psdguy95

Reaction score
would you be interested in some trade,,,,, say something green????? Ive been watching ebay for one, not sure how its gonna work on my truck, so dont really want to put a bunch in one,, gonna cut it down some and do some body work to it, then paint,,,, if I can get it looking right.

I had a 95 model, I cant remember if they were aluminum or plastic, either way, I am interested.

CBly

Let me know,,,

what do you have to trade?

cbly

Reaction score
I have a brand new boost guage still in the box, exactly like the pic posted I am willing to trade for a 94.5 to 97 engine dress cover....... Any Takers?????

Show me what you have,,,,,,

86036[/ATTACH]"]
003.jpg

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online