• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB- Powermax for 04.5-07

xp1ik05

Reaction score
like the title says, looking for an 04.5-07 powermax, trying to avoid paying full price for a new one and see if there are any quality used ones out there. please let me know what you have. thanks ahead of time.

sootie

Reaction score
hit up James at Barder turbo. he can build you whatever you want for a very reasonable price.

xp1ik05

Reaction score
ill look into it, havent heard alot about them and seems like the stage one is alittle less than a powermax with intentions of running 190's......

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
ill look into it, havent heard alot about them and seems like the stage one is alittle less than a powermax with intentions of running 190's......

Probably want something bigger than a powermax anyways if you are going to be running 190s. Use google. There is lots out there about the harder turbos...

xp1ik05

Reaction score
Probably want something bigger than a powermax anyways if you are going to be running 190s. Use google. There is lots out there about the harder turbos...

ya thats what it seems to be looking like, i just feel like my stocker has been worked hard and ready for an upgrade and i have the money for it now then its just saving for injectors, seen alot of people running 175-190 with powermax maybe i just got some bad gouge

Latest posts

Members online