• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTB regular / single cab OBS 7.3 4x4

sleeps

Reaction score
You looking for restored or something needing some tlc

somewhere in the middle really. something not completely trashed, but i dont want to pay emotional value for something just because someone things its worth a fortune.

it needs to be running of course, and im more concerned about the exterior than anything. a rough interior doesnt bother me. thats much easier to replace.

mainly, im looking for something to fix up myself, but if there is a nice one out there for the right price, i would look at it hard.

bboteler

Reaction score
three close to me, two with service bodies, one red one black and then another red one reg bed. I can check prices for you over the next few days.

idipwr

Reaction score
I am thinking of selling my 96 F350 zf5 reg cab. No rust. Pm me
For details if interested.

uga33

Reaction score
I'm about to put my 97 Reg cab long bed 4x4 on the market. Its a manual truck. PM me for pics and more info if interested.

sleeps

Reaction score
Bump, open to a wider range of prices. Still not looking to spend 10k...but willing to go a little higher or lower.

Went to look at one today, rust bucket with a decent paint job was all it was.

Every truck has rust but wow, thus one was literally falling apart underneath.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
I am looking to sell mine. 131k miles but I am in need of around 10k for it. I got some wiggle room on it

IMG956886.jpg

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Are you hell bent on a obs? I have a 01 rclb f350 4wd xlt that needs a paint job. Low miles. 118k on it. Books for 12k . Will sell it for 7300. Has intake.exhaust. someone did a half ass repaint on it and really needs to be redone to look good.

And I'm about 2 hours from you...... let me know as id like to sell it fast. Can contact number in sig

sleeps

Reaction score
Are you hell bent on a obs? I have a 01 rclb f350 4wd xlt that needs a paint job. Low miles. 118k on it. Books for 12k . Will sell it for 7300. Has intake.exhaust. someone did a half ass repaint on it and really needs to be redone to look good.

And I'm about 2 hours from you...... let me know as id like to sell it fast. Can contact number in sig

yeah im really wanting an obs, i have my 05 im keeping. looking for a second vehicle. i like the looks of the obs, and the forged rods is a plus.

Latest posts

Members online