• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTS: 37" Toyo Opencountry MT + 20" XD wheels

TheRobenator

Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, forgot to post price, $1,800 , paid $1,780 for tires a few months ago, still have reciept

I have this set of wheels and tires which have about 7,000 miles on them. They still look brand new and have never been in mud other then parking on dirt when I visit my parent's. No patches in any of the tires either.

I am buying a set of 22x14 American Force wheels which will be here the end of this month and I am selling these wheels and tires to fund my new set of tires.

This price is for wheels and tires as a set and I will not separate. I will balance and install these for you if you want. Though I just rotated and balanced these 2,000 mile ago.

Call or text me anytime at 770 855 5465, will take more pictures if you would like!

Wheels are XD Monsters, truck has an 8" lift and they do not scrub, they didn't scrub when I had 6" on there either.

2mdqhx1.jpg

2nrel50.jpg

Last edited:

Koda22

Reaction score
Wish you were closer, I'm looking to lift my rig next month, and would love to put these under it...good luck with sell

TheRobenator

Reaction score
Lowered the price to $1,600, just looking to quick sell, wheels will be here in 2 weeks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.