• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT Spartan for SCT livewire 9625OR with custom tunes

rollincoal6.4

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my Spartan dashdaq for a SCT livewire with either gearhead or IDP tunes. I have all original packaging for dashdaq and it is in perfect shape. My truck will be returned to stock, so I believe a $100 fee is all it takes to be up and running from Spartan. If anyone is interested in a trade let me know. Thanks.

superstroked

Reaction score
I'm looking to trade my Spartan dashdaq for a SCT livewire with either gearhead or IDP tunes. I have all original packaging for dashdaq and it is in perfect shape. My truck will be returned to stock, so I believe a $100 fee is all it takes to be up and running from Spartan. If anyone is interested in a trade let me know. Thanks.

I don't think the custom tunes on SCT will work from one truck to the next. I could be wrong but, just a heads up. BUMP!

rollincoal6.4

Reaction score
I don't think the custom tunes on SCT will work from one truck to the next. I could be wrong but, just a heads up. BUMP!

Thanks, I wasn't quite sure about that. If the custom tunes are not transferable, I would take a livewire 9625OR and $200 for my dashdaq with spartan tunes. If anyone is interested let me know.

superstroked

Reaction score
Thanks, I wasn't quite sure about that. If the custom tunes are not transferable, I would take a livewire 9625OR and $200 for my dashdaq with spartan tunes. If anyone is interested let me know.

Do you have the most recent Spartan tunes(with early and late lockup). Just curious why you are switching?

3brorce

Reaction score
Pretty sure a preloaded IDP livewire will work on your truck as long as its set back to stock

Latest posts

Members online