• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

WTT/WTS: 6.0L Elite Max Power Plus Turbo

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
At this point, I'd just prefer a refund. I've already filed a PayPal claim stating such. I gave him plenty of time to respond. He may be a good guy, but maybe it's just not the best time for him to sell a turbo.

Ya that's how I understood it when we talked the other day. I was just saying that he finally got back to me from a while back.

Arisley

Reaction score
I hope this gets straightened out. It's one thing to be a douche and a tool on the forum, some guys are just like that. Total other story to be a douche, a tool and a thief.

AllanB

Reaction score
I hope this gets straightened out. It's one thing to be a douche and a tool on the forum, some guys are just like that. Total other story to be a douche, a tool and a thief.

Fully agree. It sucks mostly for Blake. But in reality, it makes it more difficult for everyone. When I want to deal with someone on the forums, I always look to see how long they have been on here. That is usually a big decider on weather I want to deal with them or not. People that do this, make it hard for everyone on here to trust anyone they don't know personally or have dealt with them before. Hope he steps up and does the right thing. Not too late, but sure needs to take care of his business.

Latest posts

Members online