X-codes out looking for options

jngreen

Reaction score
Ty, you are gonna need 3.5 inches or 4 inches to clear those 35's on 12 wide wheels. At least I did, and I still had to trim and space out my bumper.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ty, you are gonna need 3.5 inches or 4 inches to clear those 35's on 12 wide wheels. At least I did, and I still had to trim and space out my bumper.

So, perhaps I should just go back to skyjacker as my 6" has lasted all these years and buy a 4" with replacement rears?

Or would I be "better" off getting all new x, v, or ? code springs and adjust with blocks and something in the front? I honestly like Toms (tomango) setup. I just want to "clear" them.

But my tires are a good bit larger than his.

jngreen

Reaction score
I have some x codes I will probably never use, which is supposedly 1-2 inches over stock. Then you could find a mini pack or hanger kit for the other 2-3 inches that would be needed to clear those wheels and tires. My x codes are 2 leaves and are OEM ford springs. Then you should sit level with a f350 block or a 5 inch block in the rear or traction block set up.

ToMang07

Reaction score
I have some x codes I will probably never use, which is supposedly 1-2 inches over stock. Then you could find a mini pack or hanger kit for the other 2-3 inches that would be needed to clear those wheels and tires. My x codes are 2 leaves and are OEM ford springs. Then you should sit level with a f350 block or a 5 inch block in the rear or traction block set up.

^THIS.

Honestly I'd do a 5-6" block in the rear and ass 2" hangers for mine and it would be exactly how I want it. But I can barely use the plow now as it is....any higher and I'd have to have it modified but a custom fabricator.

That....and I'd need to modify the garage and get a bigger door, lol

Homesteader

Reaction score
Im taller than a 4" technically, and it has PLENTY of room for 35s but I only have 10" wide wheels too
Thanks for the compliments, the BMFs set it off.
More whoring of the truck
3ajebyzu.jpg

ubagu3yg.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

It seems the rear is sitting lower the the front.

Latest posts

Members online