XRF ball joints

bboteler

Reaction score
Anyone know if we have a sponsor or vendor here who carries XRF balljoints? Need a full set and would rather support the site than elsewhere....

TyCorr

Reaction score
Good luck! I appreciate your methods but Ive seen threads like this start and go unanswered. Sadly. Yiud think somebody would be looking to unload some parts.

Have you tried directly contacting any vendors?

true98jeep

Reaction score
Not sure either I would possibly try CT performance they carry most of the top of the line items you can find. I ran the Dynatrac's here so I am of zero help.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Where did you tind the dynatracs? Mine are five years old or maybe a hair less. They don't make the ones I have anymore so Im lost, lol.

Im hesitant on Moog as the last time I ran them they failed in 8 mos. Mainly the drivers side.

bboteler

Reaction score
Great will try truck toyz...they have a lifetime warranty and reviews are great. Buddy of mine recommended them and the price makes em seem worth a shot.

capt dong

Reaction score
Tore 2 xrf tie rods. Big waste of money and time. Still waiting on my refund. Moogs were cheap and didnt fit well. Went with oem and havent had a problem since.

true98jeep

Reaction score
Always the great debate betw these. For what its worth I have never read a complaint on a dynatrac set and mine I was extremely impressed with.. That being said 90% of the peoples ego who spend 600+ dollars on a ball joint may not allow them to write any kind of complaint against something they spent so much money on and "of course they are night and day difference and worth every penny!!" Now it seems Dynatracs may be a great option and if your like me always want to do go 1higher in performance and reliability if that is not the case It seems OEM are the way to go for the most reasonable, reliable and happiest client pool.

bboteler

Reaction score
OEM's haven't posed a problem I'm just looking for better not crazy expensive. I'd love to do dynatracs but they are slightly outta my budget.

TARM

Reaction score
XRF does not make tie rods they do sell the with their kits but they are subbed out. I can not recall the company but I know its one that a very well respected susp kit manf used before they took it in house as they upgraded their facilities.

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Hands down the cheapest place to buy xrf ball joints is MI bearings. Their website sucks, just call them. They are so cheap you'll think you're getting ripped off. The ball joints ship right from XRF themselves...

Latest posts

Members online